Is in trouble !!!  Yay!!!

[url]www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,38317,00.html[/url]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 7:19:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 7:32:30 AM EDT
[#2]
[>(]

I'm so upset....

Anyways, he'll probably just get a job with Comedy Central again.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 7:35:44 AM EDT
[#3]
How much would you guys pay for the opportunity to deliver just one bitch-slap to that pompous, arrogant, etc. sissy?
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 8:37:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Good bye and good riddance.  It goes to say that you have got to be careful what you say.  It is like a bullet fired from a gun after you pull the trigger; anything said can't be taken back, no matter what you say or do, you will not able to undo the damage. .
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 9:31:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
"The ensuing [b]brouhaha[/b] has ruined Maher's relationship with ABC and is not likely to be resolvable, he says."

Woohoo!  They know all about me!
View Quote

Good work. I'm proud of you!
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 9:40:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
How much would you guys pay for the opportunity to deliver just one bitch-slap to that pompous, arrogant, etc. sissy?
View Quote

Your damn right,F*ing anti-American SISSY!

I can't tell you how happy I am to see guys like this getting there due,this punk is not the only they are getting it all over.

This scum bag and his like are no longer able to trash America and make fun of her roots with out the rath of good American people.

The left's free ride is up ,these people are now seen by most for just what they are anti American,misfit,anti-God,anti-gun,anti-freedom,sissies.

And that not cool anymore.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 9:43:28 AM EDT
[#7]
As I explained to a friend that was concerned about this and asked me to sign a petition defending this guy---1. He is not covered under 1st amend.---company and government controlled
airwaves.
2. He does not support other points of view.
3. He said the truth but could not put the blame where it was needed----Bill Clinton.
And I would love for him to have someone on his show that would stand up to him----like Ted Nugent!!!!
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 10:11:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Is in trouble !!!  Yay!!!

[url]www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,38317,00.html[/url]
View Quote

You folks are late to the game. Rush Limbaugh covered this yesterday. This is actually a pre-emptive strike by Bill "I'm a Libertarian because I'm liberal on some issues and conservative on others" Mahr to keep his job. He's saying this now, so when the time comes to can him, ABC won't want to make it look like he was right, so they'll end up keeping him.

As far as other views go, he's had Ted Nugent and Ann Coulter on the show a couple times each. Ted about ended up throttling that dumb slut Gloria Allred last time, and I haven't seen him on since. Usually, in typical junior-high style debating, after Ted embarasses the libs in the "guns & hunting" debate, Bill turns the discussion toward penises, and implies Ted's is small because he's a hunter.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 10:21:55 AM EDT
[#9]
I am certainly no Bill Maher fan, and I was among those to cheer the backlash from his statements, BUT.......   This might be backpeddaling, but he has been very pro-military in the past which gives one of his recent statements some credibility.  He said his statement "we are the cowards" did not refer to the military but to the politicians who were more concerned about the bloodweary constituents vote.  Now about his stance on the 2nd.....
[flame] [pyro] [soapbox]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 10:29:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I am certainly no Bill Maher fan, and I was among those to cheer the backlash from his statements, BUT.......   This might be backpeddaling, but he has been very pro-military in the past which gives one of his recent statements some credibility.  He said his statement "we are the cowards" did not refer to the military but to the politicians who were more concerned about the bloodweary constituents vote.  Now about his stance on the 2nd.....
[flame] [pyro] [soapbox]
View Quote

Dude,did you ever see his show befor this?

He is a anti-American PUNK! with out the guts to com out and say it.
He came close this time and yous ee how fast he pulled back.

To hell with him and even one else that talk crap about America and her roots and them crys about btere rights if anybody gets pissed.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 10:50:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

[img]http://www.drevil.com/images/evil-pinky.jpg[/img]

100 MILLION DOLLARS

Bulldog OUT
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 11:02:18 AM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

blackeye...reporting for bitch-slap duty.

The line starts behind me. I was a witness to the Ted Nugent episode. That was the last time I watched Bill (faggot) Maher. Knowing Nugent, he probably whipped it out during commercial break and told Maher to get a tape measure cause a yard stick was too short.

Link Posted: 11/9/2001 11:06:34 AM EDT
[#13]
3. He said the truth but could not put the blame where it was needed----Bill Clinton.

Here your wrong."We have been the cowards, lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away," Maher said on the air that night.

Both of you are confusing the word coward with efficient. And brave? With stupidity. Theres nothing brave about flying an airplane into a building.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 11:20:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Now if only the Libertarian Party would do the same thing. I'm so sick of this antigun communist professing to be "libertarian." His only Libertarian view is he thinks "he" should be able to do drugs. Can someone please get this guy some of that "Regan Era" weed?
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 11:50:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Flying planes into a building is not cowardly.  Killing innocent civilians by design is.  Launching cruise missiles is not cowardly but is not a particularly risky exercise when compared to troops on the ground behind enemy lines or in conventional battle.

The argument as one person has already stated was as much about stupidity as cowardice.

The show could just as easily be called Politically Correct.  Only in Hollywood is is piled higher and deeper than in Washington if that is that possible?
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 12:01:51 PM EDT
[#16]
[in best nelson muntz voice] Ha Ha!

I *hate* that guy. I get physically ill when ever I watch his show.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 12:17:04 PM EDT
[#17]
It's to bad this jackass has become the defacto mouthpiece of the libertarian party.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 1:50:27 PM EDT
[#18]
It's to bad this jackass has become the defacto mouthpiece of the libertarian party. NOT EVEN CLOSE----every time he says that people laugh at him.....everyone knows that he is a liberal POS

And, whoever was flying the planes on 9/11 was not cowardly----they gave their lives to accomplish something. You may disagre with the message and the intended reciepient, but anyone who stares through a cockpit window and sees a big building and steers into it...is not a coward....crazy as a sh!thouse mouse maybe.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 2:11:42 PM EDT
[#19]
In a late breaking news story Bill Maher has been infected with.....Yes, hoof and mouth disease!

Give him some more rope, gravity will do the rest.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 2:27:18 PM EDT
[#20]
I Hate Bill Maher's guts to no end but.... and this is a big but..
In the quoted paragraph he was very correct. Think about Clintons last few responses to terrorism. And if we had responded with more guts would sept 11 have ever happened??
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 3:00:21 PM EDT
[#21]
[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/008/Bi/2e/gl/A737299.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 3:11:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Bill who???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top