Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/9/2001 5:57:05 AM EDT
I'm pissed! It's hard to express my feelings in words about what's happening with oneshot1kill and the [b]moronic[/b] PD that supports these kinds of actions.

I'm pissed about this nations way of dealing with law obiding citizens.

I'm pissed about so called Americans who are not willing to put up a fight for what is right in this particular situation as well as other similar situations.

On the other hand---

I'm pissed that people are judging me just for being a Deputy Sheriff. Don't judge me just because I am fortunate enough to spend part of my time working with my community, teaching children what is right, and attempting to bring some sort of face to a faceless force known as the PD or Sheriff's Office.

I'm pissed that people who openly state that they want to kill any law enforcement officer are made into somewhat of a martyr.

Now more than ever, it's very important to think about what you say before you say it. Categorizing all LEOs as corrupt, greedy, stupid, or anything else derogatory, is exactly the same as us being categorized as a bunch of gun-toting thugs who want to harm children.

Good luck to OneShot1Kill! I'm sure everything will turn out okay and this PD will one day realize that what they've done is completely wrong and unconstitutional.

Ian
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 6:08:20 AM EDT
[#1]

I'm pissed! It's hard to express my feelings in words about what's happening with oneshot1kill and the moronic PD that supports these kinds of actions.----- Yep me too..and this is why some people do not trust all police, we can't see the little tags that say good cop, bad cop

I'm pissed about this nations way of dealing with law obiding citizens.---yep

I'm pissed about so called Americans who are not willing to put up a fight for what is right in this particular situation as well as other similar situations.-------in the PD? or other wise?

On the other hand---                        I'm pissed that people are judging me just for being a Deputy Sheriff. Don't judge me just because I am fortunate enough to spend part of my time working with my                     community, teaching children what is right, and attempting to bring some sort of face to a faceless force known as the PD or Sheriff's Office. Thank you for your efforts

I'm pissed that people who openly state that they want to kill any law enforcement officer are made into somewhat of a martyr. yep it is wrong, BUT they can't see the TAGS!!!

Now more than ever, it's very important to think about what you say before you say it. Categorizing all LEOs as corrupt, greedy, stupid, or anything else derogatory, is
exactly the same as us being categorized as a bunch of gun-toting thugs who want to harm children.----Unfortunately statistics do not back you up on this point......and doctors still kill more people than police.

Good luck to OneShot1Kill! I'm sure everything will turn out okay and this PD will one day realize that what they've done is completely wrong and unconstitutional.---Nice dream, time to wake up, it ain't going to happen without a lot of cops going to jail...read up on the New Orleans police Dep't......hound out
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 6:11:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Ian
I can understand your feelings.
Althought not a LEO I did work for the Federal Gov't.
In the budget problems in the mid 90's when the Gov't shut down I and others in my facility still came to work, man'd the phones 24/7 just to make sure our veterans got their medical needs met. And to hear that federal works are lazy, we I too get pissed. Still I realize that it does not apply to me. I just don't internalize it.
Sad to hear for oneshot and you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top