Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2001 11:48:47 PM EDT
Occasionally we see people doing dumb stuff individually.

But it amazes me (shouldn't by now) when you see GROUPS of them all doing the same dumb thing.

The other day I went to the bank just before noon to get some cash.

As I approached, I saw a line of about 7 people standing outside where there are 3 ATM's.

I went inside to see a teller since I also wanted to make a deposit and I knew from experience that often there is only a minimal wait, or no wait, for a teller at this branch, when there is a line outside.

So I waited maybe 15 seconds for a teller.
Did my stuff, and left.

At this time I notice that the OTHER line, for the single ATM inside, has gone from about 3 to almost 10 people.  

As I leave, I notice that there currently is NO wait for a teller, which the people waiting for the inside ATM could easily see if they just turned around and looked!!

Out the door, and I see that the line outside for the other 3 ATM's is now up to about 12 or 15.

So I have two theories:
1.  Lots of sheeplike people without a clue.
2.  These are actually the lizard-like aliens who have people-like skin and lack the important 'not a dumbshit' gene.   Maybe I should get the special detector glasses.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 12:09:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 12:11:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe... IT WAS GIVING OUT CANDY INSTEAD OF MONEY!!!

wouldn't that be grand?

radioman
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 4:03:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Nope....That's the way we are...Most of the people out there with the ATM machines don't belong to that bank. Since all the ATM machines take other bank cards and charge them a fee, then anyone can use it....including aliens. [(:|)]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 5:14:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Perhaps the mind control towers are having technical difficulty, and the pathetic human she.... I mean people under our contr.... um, I'll get back to you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top