Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2001 5:50:09 PM EDT
Lets not get this one locked, ok?

From Striker:
I'm locking this thread due to the post by jimmyd223. AR15.com does not in any way shape or form condone hiring someone to carry out vigilante justice. Prosecuting someone for a crime is up to the justice system. The author of this thread has been contacted and given the reason for me locking the thread. If he starts another thread seeking advice from LEO's or lawyers and someone posts a reply similar to jimmyd223's your account will be locked.

I will reiterate;

It's a long involved story, but I'll keep it short... My exwife is seeing a guy that has child rape charges pending against him, one of them being from my daughter. He has been arraigned 3 times on 3 different sets of charges, and has a restraining order against him having contact with ANY minor children. My daughter just came back to me (I have custody) and was telling me how they did all this stuff with my ex's boyfriend. My question is, what do I do now... It seems what ever I do, nothing happens. I am getting to my whits end. This guy has abused my daughter, and I am helpless.

Link Posted: 11/8/2001 6:32:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Get the paper trail rolling, call 911 and report the violation.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top