Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/8/2001 5:36:52 PM EDT
Been using that screen name here since about '97 or '98.  And no, I don't read a lot of Clancy.  Just a boring anonymous name that I modified and used as a writing psuedonym back in college.  When I hit the internet it was the perfect anonymous screen name.

Well, I've become more involved in shooting sports and will probably interact with you (as actual real live people) more and more.  I buy and sell things from/to you.  I realize the internet is not [i]really[/i] anonymous from those who are determined to find someone.  We might even share the range together someday.

With the amount of time that I've spent here (not just post counts, mind you) I do feel like I'm "home" here.  With what happened on 9/11, I think our we've all cut down the BS around us and are focusing more on unity and trust.  I should (and do) trust you.

And now, when I go to the WI Black Rifle Shoot my name tag can simply say "Corey."

Hello.  Again.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 5:42:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool. The name I use in real life is [b]Cory[/b]. [:D]
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 5:58:22 PM EDT
[#2]
What's in a name anyway?  You were always a cool dude anyhow!

Geno
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 6:04:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Geno, great to hear from you again!

How are things going with the project you were working on?  Is it done?
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 6:11:17 PM EDT
[#4]
... hey, can I have your old name?

[;)][;)][;)]
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 6:15:03 PM EDT
[#5]
You should read more Tom Clancy. He's one hell of an author. Oh and by the way, if you ever do online gameing with df2 or return to wolfenstein and encounter some mean guy named "Mr. Clark", that would be me.[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top