Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/8/2001 1:29:12 PM EDT
This was on the General Discussions-Firearms Page, but since it seems so few people go there, I decided to put a link to this here:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=67813[/url]

Although they delivered a fine discourse in support of the 2nd Amendment as a individual right, the justices of the 5th US Circut Court DID uphold Emersons Federal conviction on the charge of possessing a firearm while under a restraining order.

Emerson is planning to Appeal to the US Supreme Court. His defense team needs money.

I am not a lawyer, so I dont know if the Supremes can look at the whole case or just the part about the restraining order. Even so he doesnt deserve to go to jail for this...
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 2:23:25 PM EDT
[#1]

[b]The SAF Emerson Defense Fund is tax-deductible, and your contributions will help your right to firearms ownership today, tomorrow and forever.[/b]
View Quote

Starting with $25, anyone else?
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 6:14:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I give to the SAF regularly but this deserves an extra effort.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top