Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/7/2001 8:39:47 PM EDT
I know who cares but what do you think it will be? At least I hope we finish the job one way or another.[smash]
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 8:40:50 PM EDT
[#1]
He's alive but when he dies he's coming back as Norrin Radd. Yep. The 1967 version.

Ok. I'm sorry. Don't hit me.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 8:48:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope it is alive so he can be handed over to some nation that doesnt have the same legal system we do. This way he can get the punisment he deserves!
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 8:53:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, like Saudi Arabia. They would whittle him down!

Or make him King. Who knows.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 9:24:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Reasons for taking Osama alive:
1) He wants to die if found and cought.
2) There is no point in sending high voltage through his testicles if he is dead.
3) We can torture him by depriving him of his cell phones, radios, money, and electricity.
4) We could execute Bin Ladin on pay-per-view.
5) We could take Osama to NewYork and catipult him into the side of a building.

Reasons for taking Osama dead:
1) Goats around the world will feel safer.
2) We can auction off his balls on e-bay.
3) He is looking to aquire nukes, so lets send him one of ours.
4) Our bombs have a limited shelf life so let's put them to good use, for great justice.
5) Cheap target at the gun range.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 10:23:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Hopefully, take him alive.

Step 1: Put him on a helicopter above the WTC site.

Step 2: Put a blindfold on him, then a big bungee cord to him. Then throw his a$$ out the door.

Step 3: Reel him back in lift blind fold, so he can see that the helicopter descends about 50 feet or so.

Step 4: Repeat steps 2 and 3, until he resembles a bug on a car windshield!
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:04:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Nah.

I think he should be taken alive so that he can be put into a nice comfy jail cell with lots of friendly fellow prisoners, many of whom happen to be infected with AIDS.

Guards?  What guards?  Don't see no guards around here. . . .
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 8:04:14 PM EDT
[#7]
his head held aloft by George Jr.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 5:42:34 AM EDT
[#8]
[thinking]
How about this:

Capture him alive...take him somewhere that is rat infested...one 45 cal. shot to each kneecap...two 45 cal. shots to the groin...leave him there to bleed...once the rats get the scent of blood, they will know that it is DINNER TIME!!

I'm sorry...that's a terrible thing to do...to the rats!!
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 6:19:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Osama is kinda cute, he'd make a sweet PRISON BITCH..
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 6:31:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Crucify him in Times Sq., keep him alive and feed him pig excrement for a year.  Then take him down, and freeze him until we can find a way to keep him alive and suffering indefinitely.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 8:06:32 PM EDT
[#11]
I want him alive, so I can watch a video of someone cutting off his head on AR15.com. Wonder if goatboy would edit the video?
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 8:15:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Special Forces killed him and removed the body on day one.  No one can admit it because they know the liberal idiots will want to end the war leaving us vulnerable to the other terrorist factions.  As long as he's "missing" we can bomb any country and dislodge any government "harboring" him.

Ok, just a tin-foil and beer induced thought.  But it could happen. [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top