Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2001 4:38:09 AM EDT
Ends US tax money for foreign abortions and today announces oil exploration to begin in some of the Alaskan Fed land that Klinton squirreled away!! Finally a President with taxpayer interests at heart![beer]
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 6:59:35 AM EDT
[#1]
With God on your side.. who can be against you...
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 7:41:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Won't hurt my feelings if he does away with all the ExOrders for the last 8 years. Would go a long way to get America back right.
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 10:05:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Dubya is Going to put a stop to the Influence Peddaling of the National Teachers Unions--This is the bunch who can't manage to teach your kids to read and write properly.  Bush is pushing today for School Vouchers--If this Passes Congress you can send your kids to good private schools of your choice that actually produce and teach your kids well.
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 10:17:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I notice the "suck & flush" crowd are having the vapors since GW ordered an end to overseas funding of " family planning ". It should get real interesting when he starts to nominate federal judges!
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 10:26:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah look what they have done to or tried to do to Ashcroft and Norton.  Wait 'til it's a lifetime appointment.  There will be some serious screaming from the left for sure.
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 11:47:47 AM EDT
[#6]
So far, I'm pleased with GW's performance. We must all remember to let our voices be heard. If you like what he's doing, let him know.
Potshot
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 1:23:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I like what he's doing so far, now if he would just get active on gun rights before long.  We need to let him know that the AWB of 94 needs to be allowed to sunset.
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 3:54:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 4:22:44 PM EDT
[#9]
I guess I should keep up on my politics more.  I had no clue that my "Clinton Era" tax dollars were going to pay for abortions in other countries.  What a bunch of BS!  You go George W.!
[^]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top