Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/7/2001 10:34:20 AM EDT
I don't get shown enough respect around here. My opinions don't instantly become policy, and they should, and you all know it. When I think something is important, all other discussion should stop and focus on my topic. The rules should not apply to me, because I have rights. If you violate my rights, or otherwise hurt my feelings, I will throw a tizzy fit, crap all over the board and/or take my ball and go home. If I decide not to stay home, I demand that everyone forget I ever said anything about leaving in the first place. In short, you all should just be happy I make the effort to post here. Erecting a statue in tribute to me would be excessive, but singing songs of praise is not.

You may now return to the rest of the less important threads.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 10:48:33 AM EDT
[#1]
After discussing this matter with Jarhead_22 and many others, we have decided that this is the revised edition of his original post:

[b]Quoted:
Chimborazo doesn't get shown enough respect around here. His opinions don't instantly become policy, and they should, and you all know it. When he thinks something is important, all other discussion should stop and focus on his topic. The rules should not apply to him, because he has rights. If you violate Chimborazo's rights, or otherwise hurt his feelings, [b]I[/b] will throw a tizzy fit, crap all over the board and/or take my ball and go home. If he decides I do not have to stay home, he demands that everyone forget I ever said anything about leaving in the first place. In short, you all should just be happy Chimborazo makes the effort to post here. Erecting a statue in tribute to him would [b]not[/b] be excessive, nor would singing songs of praise.

You may now return to the rest of the less important threads.

[size=3]All hail Chimborazo[/size=3][/b]

Goatboy said that this will be adopted into the Forum rules soon, so keep your eyes open for it.  Thanks Jarhead_22 for your hard work.

-Chimborazo
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 10:55:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Try briefs.

They don't bunch as bad.

Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:03:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Also:
You people getting anything useful or pleasurable out of this experience ranks far down the list from me being validated as a wonderful and knowledgeable person, so do your best to get on the team and make it happen, mmkay?
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:10:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Been spending time on the Rosie website I see.

Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:14:06 AM EDT
[#5]
ROFLMAO

Great idea, hey maybe that is how we all should be!!!!!!

Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:20:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Jarhead_22,

Forget my last post, we will go with your original.
I am willing to help you with this.  First thing that needs to be done around here is gun registration.  We will tell them that we just want to keep an inventory of our resources in case we are ever attacked.  Next, we will secretly pass a law prohibiting the ownership of any NFA weapon.  We will conduct middle of the night raids to take them away and put them in a secret arsenal.  Next, we will pass another law making all pre-ban firearms illegal.  Again, we will raid and store.  We will continue with this pattern until we have most of the guns in the AR-15.com community.  The subjects will be weak and defenseless.
The next step is to secretly overthrow the AR-15.com leaders (mainly Goatboy and EdAvillaSr), but keep them working hard at the site.  We will raise taxes, and fill our coffers with their hard earned money.  We deserve it, because we will be thinking of all these new laws to protect the AR-15.com plebians from themselves.  They owe us.  We will show them how to spend their money, and eventually we will show them how to "think".

I assure you, this will not be difficult, as there are states (New Jersey, USA and Kalifornia, USA) that have been quite successfull with this, as well as the Government of the United States.  I am confident that we can accomplish this here in AR15.com as well.

Humbly yours,
Chimborazo.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:23:39 AM EDT
[#7]
This entire thread is taking focus away from me and my posts. And that's just not right.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:24:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Try briefs.

They don't bunch as bad.

View Quote

I suggest "commando style". No bunching at all.

Just make sure you don't get any hair caught in the zipper.... [shock]

Av.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:24:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Up yours, you prissy little girl, stop getting your knickers in a knot.  I thought you were a Marine, not a weekend warrior.

You are insignificant in the cycle of the planets, and eventually the worms will eat you.  Didn't your DI tell you that?

Nice idea though.  LMAO,
Ice
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:29:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Whoa, whoa, whoa here people!

My warm fuzzy is starting to cool. Let's stay focused.

On me.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:31:00 AM EDT
[#11]
[size=4][brown][devil]SILENCE!![/size=4][/brown][devil]

SteyrAUG, your insolence will get you nowhere!!  Do not resist control.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:32:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
[size=4][text=brown][devil]SILENCE!![/size=4][/text=brown][devil]

View Quote

I laugh at your pathetic attempt to use board code!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Av.

Edited to say: looks like he finally fixed it by reading the directions! [beer]

Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:35:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
[devil][size=4][brown]SILENCE!![/size=4][/brown][devil]

View Quote

Pabst Blue Ribbon? Man it has been a long time since I saw one of those!

BigDOzer66
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:37:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Try briefs.

They don't bunch as bad.

View Quote

He might be wearing thong bikini's![;)]

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:39:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I laugh at your pathetic attempt to use board code!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Av.

Edited to say: looks like he finally fixed by reading the directions! [beer]

View Quote

Go get me a beer.  Now.

And get Jarhead_22 one too.  Give him his beer first.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:39:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
He might be wearing thong bikini's![;)]

BigDozer66
View Quote

Not that your hurtful, hateful post deserves a response, but I am fundamentally opposed to banana hammocks, and plum-smugglers in general.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:40:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

And I want a coldie, from the [b]back[/b] of the fridge.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:42:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
[size=4][brown][devil]SILENCE!![/size=4][/brown][devil]

View Quote

War? Did somebody say WAR? Oh my GOD. I haven't flattened ANYONE since the Great Todd Wars on HK91.com.

Did Chimborazo really just say "war"?
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:48:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
War? Did somebody say WAR? Oh my GOD. I haven't flattened ANYONE since the Great Todd Wars on HK91.com.
View Quote

Thinking of those wars makes me laugh out loud.  From what little I saw, that was some good stuff!!

Did Chimborazo really just say "war"?
View Quote

No, I did not say "war".  Just do what we say, and you will be happy.  I promise.  You're only making it harder for yourself and the others.  You are getting very sleepy...
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:50:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Get on board. There will be strippers in schoolgirl outfits and free-flowing Jack for all my peeps.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:51:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Go get me a beer.  Now.

View Quote

I would if I could FIND Pabst Blue Ribbon.

How about I get you a cup of dirty toilet water? Looks the same, and would probably sell better.

Av.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:56:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Jar - I'M ON BOARD!!!

LMFAO... you guys are too f*cking funny.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:56:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I would if I could FIND Pabst Blue Ribbon.

How about I get you a cup of dirty toilet water? Looks the same, and would probably sell better.

Av.
View Quote

That's just plain wrong.[V]

Where's my beer?
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:58:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Get on board. There will be strippers in schoolgirl outfits and free-flowing Jack for all my peeps.
View Quote

Well that's different.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:04:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Well that's different.
View Quote

Jarhead_22, you're a genius.  I am learning your methods, please be patient with me.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:12:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
There will be strippers in schoolgirl outfits .....
View Quote

Maybe its just my lack of "worldly wisdom" but isn't "strippers...IN outfits"  a contradiction in terms....[:D]

Anywho, I'm getting Brittney Spears images in my mind, and its NOT GOOD. [BD]

Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:14:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Maybe its just my lack of "worldly wisdom" but isn't that a contradiction in terms....[:D]

Anywho, I'm getting Brittney Spears images in my mind, and its NOT GOOD. [BD]
View Quote

Britney is the PG-13 version.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:21:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Jarhead_22, you're a genius.  I am learning your methods, please be patient with me.
View Quote

Peace be upon you, cat daddy. My benificence flows like an endless cool river of foam-flecked Jack and Cokes on a night when there's [b]always[/b] another $20 in your wallet.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:30:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Do not be swayed by Jarhead_22 and his lacky Chimborazo!

They are demons! They preach unification, but sow the seeds of desent!

BEGONE DEMONS! BEGONE!

Av.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:49:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Nevermind.  I'll just get the damn beer myself.  But next time...
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 1:21:50 PM EDT
[#31]
This post was magnificent.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 3:27:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Do not be swayed by Jarhead_22 and his lacky Chimborazo!

They are demons! They preach unification, but sow the seeds of desent!

BEGONE DEMONS! BEGONE!

Av.
View Quote

Why are you being so difficult?

Hey, I'm thirsty again.

I'm signing off, so I'll have my beer in my private chambers.  Please deliver it to one of the ladies in my harem, and have her bring it to me.  This time I won't be as patient.

See you all tomorrow.  Prepare for the night raids.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 3:43:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Jarhead, LOL!!! [b][i]REAL[/i][/b] men don't wear undies, 'cause they chafe during ruck marches!

[b][size=1]Don Out[/size=1][/b]
[b][size=4][red]AIRBORNE!
2/505 PIR
H-MINUS[/red][/size=4][/b]

[i]You might be Airborne if... you Stand up and Yell "Sound off for equipment check" after the stewardess finishes giving seat belt operating instructions on a commercial flight. - Michael A. Andrascik III[/i]
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/7/2001 7:49:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Jarhead, LOL!!! [b][i]REAL[/i][/b] men don't wear undies, 'cause they chafe during ruck marches!
View Quote

Gold Bond powder is the heat, baby. And you obviously have never been caught short in the woods with no TP. Let me hip you to my personal wisdom:

1) Drop trou
2) Float biscuit
3) Unsheathe Kabar
4) Cut skivvies down both side seams
5) Whip former skivvies out from between legs with dramatic flourish
6) Commence crevice sanitation
7) Abandon in place
8) Raise trou
9) Resume march
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 8:39:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Just what is going on here?  

This thread is highly offensive, not to mention the not-so-subtle plot to overthrow the Avila regime.

Is there ANY family value that hasn't been violated here?

How the [bleep] am I supposed to let little Timmy browse these forums without suffering the vile corruption of his innocent youth?

I demand that this thread be locked immediately and that the strippers in schoolgirl outfits be sent to my house for punishment now!

And I don't want you guys even looking at my livestock.

These sick influences must be swatted from your brains like so many manure-intoxicated flies clinging to the ceiling of your unruly skulls.

This can only be done by purging all thoughts of impure origin, such as misguided inklings of private posession, especially concerning the evil black smokepoles.

Begin now on the path of righteousness by repeating the phrase, "let it go...let it go...let it go..." and delivering your semi-automatic and C-III mammon to my Nevada test site for consecration and a proper entombment in a sealed vault.  

Remember, your only hope is in the realignment of your tortured ideas of (false) happiness, which will be achieved by your abandonment of your AR addiction.

Forget ye not the alms of ammo and the winking wenches.   Oh yeah, I need a baby-sitter for Timmy.

Link Posted: 11/8/2001 12:03:04 AM EDT
[#36]
I didn't read your post or anyone else's response at all.  I would just like to say that I don't wear boxers.  I free-ball.

Link Posted: 11/8/2001 4:56:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Hey, I'm thirsty again.
View Quote

More toliet water, sir?

Please deliver it to one of the ladies in my harem, and have her bring it to me. This time I won't be as patient.
View Quote

Are you sure? 600 lb women usually get winded after a few feet. If I can make my way through all the blubber, I'll deliver your toliet water to you.

Av.
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 7:11:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 6:04:56 AM EDT
[#39]
[size=6][red][bounce]LOOK AT ME! [bounce] LOOK AT ME, DAMMIT!!!!! [bounce] I NEEEEEEEED ATTENTION!!! [bounce]LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE![bounce][/red][/size=6]

[bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 6:12:46 AM EDT
[#40]
What?

I thought I heard something???

Nope....  

Av.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 6:30:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
if this is how its going to be, i would like to be tht first to say that i am against strippers in schoolgirl outfits.
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Hank%2F00001%2Ejpg[/img]
View Quote

I am up against strippers in schoolgirl outfits too, as often as I can be...

secondly, i oppose all this beer talk.
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Hank%2Fguinness%2520bird%252002%2Ejpg[/img]
View Quote

Mmmmmmmmmm....cool, dark, foamy goodness

and lastly, isnt it time we all stopped worrying about our fancy guns?
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Hank%2Fm4gery%2520complete%2Ejpg[/img]
View Quote

Pretty!

now someone go get me a schoolgirl stripper and a beer!
View Quote

With a gun!

Welcome to the team.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 6:51:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 7:39:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 8:24:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Uh, Jarhead?
With a gun!
View Quote

View Quote

Jeez-O-Man, you're right.

A stripper in a schoolgirl uniform, with a [b]weapon![/b]

Thanks for clearing that up.

And since you're up, how about getting me another beer?
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 8:26:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
well, i, for one, liked this thread, so i hereby declare myself master of the strippers in schoolgirl oufits...

so where's my beer?
View Quote

Stand by to be torn limb from limb by my army of heavily-armed, schoolgirl-uniformed strippers.
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 8:46:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 5:05:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top