Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/6/2001 8:30:48 PM EDT
Just cause I haven't seen it in a while and ran across it.

[url]www.jonathonrobinson.com/secret.html[/url]

I will protect you.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 8:49:10 PM EDT
[#1]
hahahaha

That is incorrect! The shover robot will protect me!
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 9:07:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Finally, the story behind that movie, an ICQ prank:

[url]http://www.somethingawful.com/spam/icq/spacerobot/index.htm[/url]

Well, it makes a little bit more sense now, but not much.

Edited to add:
more pranks here
[url]http://www.somethingawful.com/spam/[/url]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 9:31:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn my dial-up connection! LOADING..LOADING..LOADING..LOADING..LOADING........I feel asleep and I still don't know what it's about.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:24:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Heh. Poor Corn_Boy.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 5:28:40 AM EDT
[#5]
............................................................................[>:/]

That's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 5:41:47 AM EDT
[#6]
I still say, "Pushing" is the answer.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 5:43:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
hahahaha

That is incorrect! The shover robot will protect me!
View Quote

For a second there I thought you were calling me a robot.  Check my profile.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 6:23:40 AM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

Oh no!  He's the Shover robot.  He's the one who pushed Grandma down the stairs!!  Look out!!  Chokey....can you access your transistor gigaflop switch to the analogue Proteus nord rack 2 Quasimidi ray diode?  Please turn yourself off NOW!!  [:0]

[i]I do not have stairs in my house...I do not have stairs in my house...I do not have stairs in my house...[/i]
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:42:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh no!  He's the Shover robot.  He's the one who pushed Grandma down the stairs!!  Look out!!  Chokey....can you access your transistor gigaflop switch to the analogue Proteus nord rack 2 Quasimidi ray diode?  Please turn yourself off NOW!!  [:0]

[i]I do not have stairs in my house...I do not have stairs in my house...I do not have stairs in my house...[/i]
View Quote

hahahaha well just in case Chokey goes out shooting with another member here, and said member "disappears" and when questioned Chokey says he "fell down the stairs" WE KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top