Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2001 7:06:28 PM EDT
Remember that dumbass from NY that said he was going to Afganistan to join the Taliban and help kill Americans?

I'm just wondering......

Before he leaves (or before he left) would it be legal to cap his ass in broad daylight? After all, we [b]ARE[/b] at war and it's clear that he [b]IS[/b] the enemy...
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 7:55:05 PM EDT
[#1]
In a perfect world it would be legal, but were goverened by a bunch of pansies so I'd have to say no.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 7:58:02 PM EDT
[#2]
It was from Maine.

Alex
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 7:58:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Anybody have a link to that post.....I live in NYC and Id like to hear what that jerk had to say..........Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 4:08:48 AM EDT
[#4]
No, we are not at war.  In spite of all the hot air, our government has not made a formal declaration of war against anyone...something only Congress can do.  All the growling and woofing aside, we are not really at war.

Doing it this way enables the government to weasel out of all manner of things, as they did in Korea, Vietnam, Persian Gulf, et al.  Just "police actions", that's all.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 10:13:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I believe the guy has already left, and was interviewed over there.

And no, you can't just knock off anybody you like.  You could make a citizen's arrest and hand him over to the proper authorities to be tried for treason.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top