Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/6/2001 7:03:53 PM EDT
First off, does anyone here work for www.impactguns.com? I placed an order over a week ago with them and to this day all I have recieved was an auto response to the order. Since then I have sent two e-mails inquiring about the status of my order with no response other than the auto response of them recieving the e-mail. Is anyone else having the same problem getting in touch with www.impactguns.com? Are they just insanely busy and I'm just freaking out? They don't list a phone number on their site so that really is bugging me. Sorry, just need to vent.[BD]

Lethal [grenade]
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 7:24:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Try this number:  (801)393-2474.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 7:25:32 PM EDT
[#2]
TimpAR,

So that will get me to www.impactguns.com's office?
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 7:36:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't work for them, but I do stop in their store from time to time. It's a nice little shop in the industrial park. What did you buy from them?  I will tell you one thing judging by the way their store is set up I wouldn't put it past them to have misplaced an order slip. Just bug them. They are good people there.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 7:38:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I ordered some Thermolds from them...
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 2:37:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I recently bought a SureFire flashlight from them.  A day or two after ordering thorugh the web site they sent an email saying it was on backorder.  About a month later I received an email with the UPS tracking number and it's clipped to my pocket as we speak.

Link Posted: 11/7/2001 7:11:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I got in touch with them via landline today...everything seems to be on backorder, especially items like magazines(ie.Thermolds). But I think that is pretty much the same with all the other places that sell tactical type equipment/weaponry right now.[:\] Thanks [b]TimpAR[/b] for the phone number and everybody else who had info on www.impactguns.com(impacttactical). This thread wasn't to burn www.impactguns.com or their service, I understand since the events on Sept. 11th that most everybody's job has gotten at least a little hectic, especially in this market.[whacko]

Lethal [heavy]
"Hope for the best, Prepare for the worst"
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 7:29:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Doesn't surprise me.  I'm a frequent visitor at Impact and I don't recall them ever having many thermolds in stock.  Nice store though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top