Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2001 1:31:24 PM EDT
I need any and all advice regarding the procurement of a pre-ban CAR-15.  I have basically no working knowledge of prices or preferred components.  I would like an overall length of approximately 30", a collapsible stock, and would love to have one of the Stoner type forward grips with the picatinny rails all around.  If you have an opinion, PLEASE POST!!!  Any info is better than what I have!

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 1:59:29 PM EDT
[#1]
acm, you'll get much better responses if you post specific questions rathe than just saying, "give me info".

First, I suggest you look at the archives in the "Rifles, Uppers, Lowers and More" forum and get familiar with the different features and options - THEN post specific questions.

You'll be sure tot get rapid and multiple responses if you do so.

Good luck.

CMOS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top