Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2001 12:54:53 PM EDT
This was part of my reply from that thread(answer below):

"At the last show, the guy I had my eye on the most had come up to the table...started handling a couple of SAR2's we had there...neither for sale, just refinish demo's...

I wasn't at the table when he was there...when I returned, my friend pointed him out to me and told me that when she asked if he had any questions, he put down the weapon and left the table.

In the time it took her to tell me what happend, said guy had turned around and looked at us 5 times...when I made eye contact, he looked away quickly.

About the same time, her hubby (who is the guy working shows w/ us) tells me that both of the red paper price tags(that read 'demo-not for sale') that we had on the SAR2's had been removed. Nice try sly guy.

Wanna guess what colour he was...some of you will be surprised...I wasn't though..."

[b]ANSWER:  The guy was white, average ht, a bit of a beer belly, blue eyes, almost shaved lt. brown hair...wearing a 'burnt orange' coloured tee-shirt, and levis.[/b]

He looked like Joe-average, just another guy cruising the show...he could have been anybody...

ch

Link Posted: 3/4/2001 3:18:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Good post, bratty(as usual). [:)]
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 3:24:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry Bratty. I could not maintain eye contact with you that day because I was dazzled by your appearance. [:I]
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 3:27:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Prolly jes ATF trying to figger out iffn he could sting yous guys.
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 3:46:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Hi Bratty! Hey, I'm sure you figured this out, but there's "niggers" and "ok guys with a tan", there's "white trash", and guys that work too much to get a tan. What's the point of this post anyway? (yeah, I'm not stupid, it's don't judge a book by its cover, etc"), but still and all, racism will be alive and well in the next millenium.
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 4:24:27 PM EDT
[#5]
olde-this is just the answer to my original post in the thread 'Blacks at gun shows'...if you read it...I am sure you will be enlightened...as to the point that is [:D]

Sorry to be confusing, I am a grrl and can't help it[}:D]...ch

damnable spelling[%|]
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 5:49:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Maybe the illiterate fool was going to slip them on sumthin' real 'spensive, and then buy that for only.. DEMO,NOT FOR SALE.
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 5:53:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey whats wrong with stealing at gunshows. Hell that's why I go. You should've seen the last time I went. I got 40 SKS NIW stripper clips for $5 now THAT'S A STEAL!!!! LOL

[img]cwm.ragesofsanity.com/s/diablo/DRUIDD.GIF[/img]
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 6:50:31 PM EDT
[#8]
I wish I'd have caught him removing tags from my guns...It would've been "unpleasant". D. [kill]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top