Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2001 7:36:27 PM EDT
While watching the second half of Uprising on NBC tonight, I saw a commercial for a move called "Behind Enemy Lines." Gene Hackman and Owen Wilson are in it. It looks like Owen Wilson is a RIO and his bird is shot down, killing his pilot. He parachutes out and is E&Eing.

Cue the TRAP mission, baby!

Did anybody else see this preview?

For the trailer, click: [url]www.apple.com/trailers/fox/behind_enemy_lines[/url]
Apple Quicktime 5 is required.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 7:39:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn Jarhead,

When I saw the topic, I figured it was going to be a post from someone who lives in Berkeley, CA.

- CD
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 8:56:49 PM EDT
[#2]
saw it, looks good
isn't hackman something like 70 now?
those jews really gave it to the nazis for a while
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 8:56:53 PM EDT
[#3]
The trailer looked pretty cool, once again Gene Hackman goes into get out his men. I heard he was a real life Marine. "Semper Fi"

Has to be a much better movie than the Redford/Pitt spy movie.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 8:59:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I bet Hackman carries a 1911 in the film.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 9:05:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Trailer did look really good. Hope the movie is technically accurate. Nothing worse than a movie that you just sit there a pick out mistakes throughout the whole thing.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 10:43:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Well the fighter in the trailer is a RF-18F- which doesn't exist yet and may never- since I thought all the RF-18's were going to be E type single seaters just like the old RF-8's were.

And also production hasnt begun on any of the E/F series Super Hornets yet.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 11:55:23 AM EDT
[#7]
I think this is the story of the guy who got shot down in Bosnia and was rescued.

Hackman can make a lousy movie worth seeing!
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:01:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Hackman is a Marine.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:27:06 PM EDT
[#9]
still, looks like a good one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top