Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2001 11:16:56 AM EDT
Being married has really softened me.

I was cleaning the shower this morning, and it dawned on me, this damn thing isn't even dirty.

When I was single I had stuff growing in my shower that needed a HAZMAT team to clean out.

The good old days:

Farting.

Next day rule (ten second rule was for pussies).

Beer bottle caps in the ceiling.

No food in the fridge but a case of Maxima two stroke oil on the shelf (I was into bikes then, not guns.).

Stack o' nudie books five feet tall. OK, two stacks. [:D]
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 11:19:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I watched some of my friends go from hardcore to husband in 3 secs.  I almost cried.

Oh well,
Ice
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 11:45:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Married 11 years.

And here's the good news.....

...you eventually re-gain the right of farting.

Link Posted: 11/5/2001 11:51:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Married 11 years.

And here's the good news.....

...you eventually re-gain the right of farting.

View Quote

And, if you are REALLY sneaky, to use it in the "Dutch Oven" operation!

[b][size=1]Don Out[/size=1][/b]
[b][size=4][red]AIRBORNE!
2/505 PIR
H-MINUS[/red][/size=4][/b]

[i]Airborne Toast
I have ridden the skies in great machines, hooked up and jumped with the best of men.

I have fought long and hard, and when I felt I had no energy left,
I have been fired by the fear that if I stopped fighting, my comrades would die.

And when I was in danger, enemy all around, I heard the thunder from my left and my right, as my life was defended.

I have never been alone. I live, jump, fight and battle to victory with the greatest assemblage of men on earth.

Gentlemen, to the BROTHERHOOD of the AIRBORNE.

To the AIRBORNE ! [/i]
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/5/2001 11:58:15 AM EDT
[#4]
You guys are weird.  I've been comfortable enough to fart in front of my wife since we started dating.  That's why I married her.  She doesn't go around farting (do women even do that?), but she's ok with me doing it as long as she's upwind. [:D]  I've always been completely comfortable to be myself around my wife, and that's why I married her.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 12:03:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You guys are weird.  I've been comfortable enough to fart in front of my wife since we started dating.  That's why I married her.  She doesn't go around farting (do women even do that?), but she's ok with me doing it as long as she's upwind. [:D]  I've always been completely comfortable to be myself around my wife, and that's why I married her.

God Bless Texas
View Quote

Me, too (The dating thing, being comfortable enough to), but do you [i]REALLY[/i] think that the dog/cat/birds/fish fart that much???

[b][size=1]Don Out[/size=1][/b]
[b][size=4][red]AIRBORNE!
2/505 PIR
H-MINUS[/red][/size=4][/b]

[i]Airborne Toast
I have ridden the skies in great machines, hooked up and jumped with the best of men.

I have fought long and hard, and when I felt I had no energy left,
I have been fired by the fear that if I stopped fighting, my comrades would die.

And when I was in danger, enemy all around, I heard the thunder from my left and my right, as my life was defended.

I have never been alone. I live, jump, fight and battle to victory with the greatest assemblage of men on earth.

Gentlemen, to the BROTHERHOOD of the AIRBORNE.

To the AIRBORNE ! [/i]
View Quote

But as a gentleman, you are good not to admit to spousal flatulence!!!
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 12:03:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been farting around my wife since like the second week we were dating.  After a year of marriage, she has started farting around me now.  What the hell, I do it so why can't she?  Just F.Y.I.

AR_Shorty
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 12:08:54 PM EDT
[#7]
You guys are the zen masters of familial farting.

You are my heroes.

[:D]

Link Posted: 11/5/2001 12:29:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

God Bless Texas
View Quote

It's not about being comfortable enough to fart while the wifey's in the room.

It's all about the primal, alpha male instinct to claim superiority by [i] CLEARING [/i] the room.  You know, he who eats the most bean burrito's wins.  Those who have sampled my home made chili know the power of the bean.

It's all about competition, baby.

Upwind?  Hell, floor 'em with a strategically coordinated silent but deadly stealth bomb.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top