BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2001 10:45:00 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 10:57:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Groovy man!![:D]
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 11:17:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got the Gunnery Sergeant R. Lee Ermey motivational figure standing tall on my headboard.

It just gets a little weird when he watches the wife and I doing superimposed pushups...
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 11:33:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I've got the Gunnery Sergeant R. Lee Ermey motivational figure standing tall on my headboard....
View Quote

I just ordered one of those for my friend's bar for Christmas.  He's been bringing in a lot of business from sailors and Marines lately.
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 12:07:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Kinda tame compared to the stuff we used to sing in the Army. But that was almost 30 years ago and I doubt the PC army of today would let its soldiers sing the stuff we used to[:D]

"If I die on the Russian front.....[:D]

Geoff Ross
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 12:11:39 PM EDT
[#5]
In the new PC game, Real War, the Gunny does all the voice overs. Pretty Sweet. Good game too.

Edited because I forgot to include the name of the game
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 12:12:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Kinda tame compared to the stuff we used to sing in the Army. But that was almost 30 years ago and I doubt the PC army of today would let its soldiers sing the stuff we used to:D

"If I die on the Russian front.....:D

Geoff Ross
View Quote

You should have heard the ass-chewing we got for singing some of the [b]milder[/b] cadences in our repertoire when I was at the Marine Detachment, Sheppard AFB. You'da thought we sang "Tarzan and Jane" while running through a convent...

PS: If you actually have a Krieghoff K80, I don't want to know about it. [>Q]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top