Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2001 5:23:42 AM EDT
I purchased a LBV from these folks this summer (the Eagle enhanced that holds 8 mags instead of 6). My credit card was charged in September. I still haven’t seen it. I have e-mailed these folks three times in the past month, and have received no response.

Does anyone here know how to get hold of these people? The only number on the website [url]www.tacticalshop.com[/url] is for a fax.

I intend to dispute my credit card charge this week, (might be too late?) but figured I’d post here as a last ditch effort.

Thanks,

Adam
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 5:52:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Email me your letter to them and I'd be happy to fax it for you.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 2:59:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Check your mail. Thanks. (Not so easy to fax to the US here).

Adam
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 3:26:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I e-mailed them a few weeks ago and got a response the next day. They were out of stock on my item so I didn't do business with them.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 5:16:17 AM EDT
[#4]
your letters are faxed.

Let's all cross our fingers.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top