Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2001 9:14:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 9:27:59 AM EDT
[#1]
OMG, don't tell me you have also shown him the firearms discussion board adminstrators/moderators secret handshake as well.

Good choice and I would say the board will be in good hands with TT at the controls.
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 9:39:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn fine call.
Brother Tree deserves the job more than any other person on this board.

Congrats Tree.
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 9:43:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Good!! I need a new target for my rants since AntiUSSA obviously is currently attending to more important matters.[:D][8D][:P][;)][:o)]

[b]FIRE!!!!!![/b]
[frag]
[heavy]
[kill]
[pistol]
[puke]
[pyro]
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 9:51:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Congratulations!

TreeTop is probably the only member who
would lock his own topic.

Link Posted: 3/4/2001 9:52:23 AM EDT
[#5]
TREETOP is a good man. He also hes L33T HaX0R skillz.

[b]HAX0R teh Gibson For great justice![/b]
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 10:02:28 AM EDT
[#6]
TREETOP.....congrats.
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 10:36:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Cool [:)>] Congrats TREETOP!!!
I say we start a pool on how many threads he will lock in a month. I vote for at least 5. [:D]
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 10:53:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 11:29:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Treetop, all your moderatin' are belong to us.:p
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 12:13:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Kewl choice...but instead of putting his name at the bottom of Ed's posts, I think he should put a pic of himself...so we know for sure it is him...[0:)] ch

ps...I didn't know TT was eL33T...remember kids, information LONGS to be FREE!!! [:D]
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 2:54:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Thank you for the support and kind words. I'm a pretty easygoing fellow, and I'll only lock or delete a thread if it's a blatant disregard for the rules, or if it's a flame-fest heading nowhere good.
As long as we all do our part, I won't have to do much of anything. Together we can keep this place presentable.[:)]
Thanks guys and gals...
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 3:53:33 PM EDT
[#12]
So, Treetop, is it all right if I post pictures of my girlfriend sitting on the toilet?

Just kidding. I don't have a girlfriend, and I wouldn't think of going in there if my wife was on the toilet..[:X*]
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 4:00:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Mole Eye:
So, Treetop, is it all right if I post pictures of my girlfriend sitting on the toilet?

Just kidding. I don't have a girlfriend, and I wouldn't think of going in there if my wife was on the toilet..[:X*]
View Quote

Hey now! those were some damn good pics! anyhow happy locking TreeTop, Ed picked a good man for the job... Cangrats TreeTop
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 4:23:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 4:40:50 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm a little nervous. It is well known that he takes great pride in smashing various objects and has a some what questionable relationship with manequins. Does this really fit the AR15 Moderator mold?

I'm betting you are doing it for the right to wear the offical AR15.com Ninja outfit.
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 5:40:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Getsome, I'm thinking you've got me confused with a guy named ROY.
[url]www.borntodestroy.com[/url]
As far as the relationship with my mannequins go, what's so questionable?[:D] It's just like any other collection, right??[:P]

Wilson, I didn't get many good offers on my username, most people were offering me stuff like motor oil or dirty laundry. I guess I'm stuck with it for now. Besides, it's not worth as much now as it was on the preban board, where I had close to 2000 posts.[;)]

[[b]Edited by TREETOP[/b]as a test[:)]]
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 6:26:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Could'nt think of a better pick myself.  Congrats TREETOP.  Happy Moderating!  Could you lock this thread just to show us your resolve?[:D]  I'd hate for someone to think your a pushover.
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 6:34:42 PM EDT
[#18]
I don't know about this guy Roy, but in my book anyone who destroys a perfectly good beer has some kind of mental problem. [beer]

Link Posted: 3/5/2001 7:42:02 AM EDT
[#19]
[:D] But who's gonna tell Roy to stop?
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 7:45:54 AM EDT
[#20]
"All Your Base Are Belong To Us!!!"

I sent that message to Ed, and he turns over the Mod to you...

Are you full of fear?

Link Posted: 3/5/2001 8:57:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
And the ASS kissing begins[:D]
View Quote

I'd take a closer look at his butt before kissing it.  A few diseases I'm concerned with are:
1) Hairy Butt Disease
2) Those puss pimples that squirt
3) Butt bunions and corns

Either of which would limit my butt kissing[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top