Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/4/2001 7:59:30 PM EDT
I hooked up with a few guys and we shot at the back tactical pit at Collin County Gun Range. I guess they got a stay of execution or something.

Anyway, one of the fellas had a bunch of drool-inducing class III toys out there. I got to shoot his full-auto Uzi with a supressor. I also shot his very cool Gemtech integrally supressed 9mm AR15. With subsonic rounds, that thing is so quiet it's scary. It sounds like a spit, then a ping when the round hits the steel. He had a BSA red dot scope on it that almost took the fun out of shooting. Wherever you put the red dot, a bullet goes. Amazing.

I'm gonna hafta get a supressor for my USP Tactical. The .45 round is subsonic anyway, so I won't have to buy any kind of high-dollar ammo to have fun with it.

The CLEO here thinks that only he and his guys should have any fun toys, so I guess I'll have to incorporate. Oh well, I guess he doesn't get to know what I have. Sh!t on him.
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 8:13:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Hmmmm. [checking caller ID on phone and VM] Nope no calls from Jarhead22. No VM either.

[checking sent e-mail] Yup. there it is. Mail sent on Friday about shoot on Sunday.

[:(]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 8:18:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Yo lt, this was a by-invitation-only sort of event, and I wasn't on the invitation committee, or you know your squidshit ass woulda gotten a call, ya hump.

And after spending all day shooting on Saturday, the wife made it known that Sunday would be a day of togetherness and chick-type fun. We went to the big swapmeet deal at Canton.

Woo hoo. Boy was that fun.
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 9:25:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
And after spending all day shooting on Saturday, the wife made it known that Sunday would be a day of togetherness and chick-type fun. We went to the big swapmeet deal at Canton.

Woo hoo. Boy was that fun.
View Quote

[:D] A deserved punishment if you ask me.
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 9:34:25 PM EDT
[#4]
The CLEO here thinks that only he and his guys should have any fun toys, so I guess I'll have to incorporate. Oh well, I guess he doesn't get to know what I have. Sh!t on him.
View Quote

Who says there's no advantage to living in the sticks?? When I took my papers in for our Sheriff to sign, he asked me if I would help his Preacher find a good Class III M16. Ya gotta love that!
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 10:48:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 11:28:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top