Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2001 12:24:37 PM EDT
Who's gonna go to the Shot Show?  I wanna go, Las Vegas sounds cool and I've never been there, plus just to see all the cool displays and meet all the reps.  Think you can score free samples and stuff?  Do you need to be in the industry to get in?  
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 1:05:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I went back in '99 when it was in the Southeast for one year, before they moved it back to Vegas. I can't really justify flying to Vegas to go to the Show. I wish they'd move it around the country from year to year.
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 1:09:38 PM EDT
[#2]
When is it!!  I want to go and I'm only a seven hour drive away!!
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 1:12:18 PM EDT
[#3]
[url]www.shotshow.org[/url]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 2:50:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Did you know?
When walking down the strip you can pick up a catalog and order a Chick?
I remember calling and getting two ,
and having the most interesting night of a small town boy from AR
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 3:07:30 PM EDT
[#5]
yeah well I'll likely be accompanied by miss CounterStrike so I don't think that will fly.
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 3:20:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Ok... anybody else live in or around Vegas?  First beer's on me after the show, assuming I can find a way to get in.

Any dealers going that'd let a local guy in under their FFL?  There's beer in it for ya!
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 3:45:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Me go! me go!

Only 5 h.r drive from Phoenix AZ.
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 5:10:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Just got my Shot Show confirmation yesterday, and got a hotel room on priceline.com today. I'm getting there Friday and leaving Sunday. 3 months is too long to wait. I'll have to let the Big Reno Gun Show on 12/1 hold me over until then (if snow doesn't prevent me from going).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top