Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2001 5:37:15 AM EDT
1. In the Cantina, how many systems did the ugly critter (who roughed-up Luke) have the death sentence?

2. What creatures did Han Solo shoot off the Millenium Falcon while on the asteroid in The Empire Strikes Back?

3. What actor/actress mistakenly shouted a fellow actor's/actress' name (instead of the character's name) during a scene and it was left in the film?

4. What did Han Solo jokingly say as the walls of the trash compacter were closing in on his rescue party?

5. How many small craft attacked the Original Death Star?
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 5:45:07 AM EDT
[#1]
1. In the Cantina, how many systems did the ugly critter (who roughed-up Luke) have the death sentence?

5 systems

2. What creatures did Han Solo shoot off the Millenium Falcon while on the asteroid in The Empire Strikes Back?

Its on the tip of my tounge but I can't remember. [edited: mynocks (sp?)]

3. What actor/actress mistakenly shouted a fellow actor's/actress' name (instead of the character's name) during a scene and it was left in the film?

Leia

4. What did Han Solo jokingly say as the walls of the trash compacter were closing in on his rescue party?

At least we will be a lot thinner

4 craft were used to actually drop the torpedo down the ventilation shaft
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 5:57:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

5 systems

Its on the tip of my tounge but I can't remember. [edited: mynocks (sp?)]

Leia

At least we will be a lot thinner

4 craft were used to actually drop the torpedo down the ventilation shaft
View Quote

All are incorrect with #4 being pretty close.
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 5:58:07 AM EDT
[#3]
6. What was said "twice" by the cantina owner when Obi Wan started to tangle with the guy in the cantina?

7. What was the first phrase uttered by the Jawas after they shot R2D2 in the canyon?

8. What did Leia say to Luke when he first walked into her cell?

9. How much money did Leia agree to accept in order for her to hand over Chewy to Jabba?

10. What is the name of the beast that lives in the sand pit in the desert where people are taken to be executed?
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 6:01:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
6. What was said "twice" by the cantina owner when Obi Wan started to tangle with the guy in the cantina?

7. What was the first phrase uttered by the Jawas after they shot R2D2 in the canyon?

9. How much money did Leia agree to accept in order for her to hand over Chewy to Jabba?

10. What is the name of the beast that lives in the sand pit in the desert where people are taken to be executed?
View Quote

#6. Don't know.

#7. Ditto

#8. "You're a little short to be a stormtrooper."

#9. Fifty thousand?

#10. The Sarlac.
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 6:04:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

#6. Don't know.

#7. Ditto

#8. "You're a little short to be a stormtrooper."

#9. Fifty thousand?

#10. The Sarlac.
View Quote

#8 & 10 are correct and so is mynock on number two above. I remembered after I sent the post. And I believe that the guy had the death sentence on 9 systems.

Michael
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 6:07:41 AM EDT
[#6]
The critter had the death sentence on twelve systems.

How about the other questions?
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 11:26:54 AM EDT
[#7]
The bar owner said "no blasters! no blasters!"
The Jawa said "Oteenie" near as I can spell it
Leia wanted 50,000, Jaba offered 25 and they settled for 35.
The rest of those questions have been answered already

PS I think Leia said "Aren't you a little short" and so on, not "you're"  

Don in Ohio
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 11:35:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

OooooTeeeeeeeeneeeeeeeeeeeee!

whado I win??
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 12:25:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Han Solo said:

"One thing's for sure, we're going to be alot thinner!"

It was Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker) who yelled out "Carrie!" during the celebration scene when the Rebels landed after blowing up the Death Star. He should have yelled "Leia!"

Thirty small Rebel craft attacked the original Death Star.

BTW....

11. What did Han Solo tell Chewie to do when they first realized they were flying toward the Death Star? Hint: He had to tell him twice.
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 12:33:38 PM EDT
[#10]
11. What did Han Solo tell Chewie to do when they first realized they were flying toward the Death Star? Hint: He had to tell him twice.
View Quote

Lock in the auxiliary (thrusters?)...
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 12:34:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Han Solo said:

"One thing's for sure, we're going to be alot thinner!"

It was Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker) who yelled out "Carrie!" during the celebration scene when the Rebels landed after blowing up the Death Star. He should have yelled "Leia!"

Thirty small Rebel craft attacked the original Death Star.

BTW....

View Quote

I dunno but it required Chewy to push just one joystick.
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 1:30:38 PM EDT
[#12]
If you watch the scene
where the Stormtroopers
bust in on the droids,
you can see the tallest
Stormtrooper
whack his head/clothesline himself on
the way in.
They edited this out in the new version.

He will be on the right side of the screen.

It looks kind of painful.
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 2:30:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Which episode where the stormtroopers bust in on the droids?  Didn't that happen more than once?
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 3:02:13 PM EDT
[#14]
2.  IIRC, Mynocks.

Kharn
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 4:40:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
2.  IIRC, Mynocks.

Kharn
View Quote

I've already said that like 7 times....

Michael

Link Posted: 11/4/2001 8:05:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Which episode where the stormtroopers bust in on the droids?  Didn't that happen more than once?
View Quote

In IV
right after the droids shut down
the trash compactor.

Link Posted: 11/4/2001 10:02:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 10:10:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted: Yeah, the door opens up, but the guy in the stormtrooper helmet tries to walk into the room before it had opened all the way, and whacks his forehead into the door.  It isn't easy to see with that helmet on.

-Troy
View Quote

I hope it didn't hurt too much there Troy - Did it?
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 10:20:49 PM EDT
[#19]
You SW guys gotta check this out! that is if you haven't already.

I thought I was the only one weird enough to enjoy this stuff!
[:E]

[url]http://www.egosystem.com/starwars/bloopers.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 11:31:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Not a blooper, just shoulda done, coulda done, woulda been great:

In the BOOK Star Wars, when the Millenium Falcon is sucked into the Death Star, and they hide then jump the first Storm Troopers aboard and take their armor, and Luke walks out in white armor, then shakes his head and points to indicate he has a bad transmitter when he's hailed from the control booth ---

The comm. guy in the glassed-in control booth is saying "Trooper THX1138, report!"  

They do not say that in the movie, but oh, they should have, they SHOULD have!!!  

First movie, great;
second movie, not as great;
third movie; great.  

Most recent "Episode One," lacking in character development.  Special effects better than 1977, but not a substitute for writing and character development.  And I really WANT to dump a 30 round mag of APIT into Jar Jar Binks, AFTER I soak it/him in gasoline!  

Carry on -- but CARRY!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top