Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2001 3:35:41 PM EDT
[img]http://silverstone.fortunecity.com/rambler/251/non-web/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://silverstone.fortunecity.com/rambler/251/non-web/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://silverstone.fortunecity.com/rambler/251/non-web/3.jpg[/img]

Ok, so it's only airsoft. But its probably the only full auto thing I'll ever own. It is pretty damn fun running around the house, chasing my girlfriend while shooting 700 rounds per minute at her.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 4:16:50 PM EDT
[#1]
First glance realistic!  Is this thing made out of metal?

What is the cost?

Fooled me(which isn't too hard...)
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 4:20:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It is pretty damn fun running around the house, chasing my girlfriend while shooting 700 rounds per minute at her.
View Quote

[b] You'll put your eye out, kid. [/b]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 4:29:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Uppers, lower, stock all plastic. Carry handle, flat top rail, barrel, flash hider, tele stock tube, front sight assembly, trigger, selector, mag catch, bolt catch, charging handle, ejection port cover all metal.

Has A2 sights, fully adjustable, kind of pointless on a weapon effective to 150 feet but neat none the less. 4-position stock detachable carry handle all work.

Cost, gun itself sans battery and charger can be had for $275 here in the states, or $225 if bought over seas. I got a package for 4 bills. It included rifle, battery, charger, discharger, high cap mag, bag of 3750 bb's, and included shipping.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 4:33:55 PM EDT
[#4]
goto ebay and seach airsoft, tons of them.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 5:08:23 PM EDT
[#5]
[url]www.airsoftextreme.com[/url]

High Performance Tactical Gear!
[url]www.Lightfighter.com[/url]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 5:11:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
First glance realistic!  Is this thing made out of metal?

What is the cost?

Fooled me(which isn't too hard...)
View Quote

I was thinking the same damn thing....I was like, "How in the world did this guy get a US property marked M4A1 Carbine?".

Nice looking toy though....

Michael
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 5:18:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
[url]www.airsoftextreme.com[/url]

High Performance Tactical Gear!
[url]www.Lightfighter.com[/url]
View Quote

Airsoft Extreme is where I got it from.
Even though it is a "toy", its pretty damn fun emptying 70 rounds full auto into a 2 inch hole at 30 feet, indoors.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 5:21:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
It is pretty damn fun running around the house, chasing my girlfriend while shooting 700 rounds per minute at her.
View Quote

[b] You'll put your eye out, kid. [/b]
View Quote
LOL [B)] You might win an award also!
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 5:26:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Damn cool. I have an Airsoft Berreta 92. I showed it to several people who thought it was th real thing. All the features are the same, including the way it breaks down/field strips.

BTW, I fully plan on having a M4 someday. I figure, when I get a better job and turn 21, I can buy a registered M-16 and convert it to an M-4 (registered SBR/MG) I have even seen registered M4s from time to time. But, they are much more expensive.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 5:33:31 PM EDT
[#10]
BTW, I fully plan on having a M4 someday. I figure, when I get a better job and turn 21, I can buy a registered M-16 and convert it to an M-4 (registered SBR/MG) I have even seen registered M4s from time to time. But, they are much more expensive.
View Quote

There aren't any transferrable M4s. The best you can do is an A2. I've seen one transferrable gun that was a US property marked M4, but it had been remarked by John Norell (I think). I don't seen enough difference between a factory A1 and an A2 to justify the price difference, unless you are a collector. I'm a shooter, so mine will be an A1 (maybe with a little of Norells "magic").

Michael
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 10:57:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Now all you need is THIS!
[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1027413[/url]

Granted it's calibrated for .223 but it'd still be cool to have when 'sniping' the girliefriend from across the yard!
Plus! it has a 500 meter bullet drop compensator! (You'll DEFINITELY need that!)

Ok, so it's no ACOG, but cool enough in it's own right.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 5:46:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Pretty sweet dude! Is it a Tokyo Marui?  I have an MP5A5 myself.  

You shoot your girlfriend with that!?!?  Those bb's freakin hurt if you hit bare skin. When I was in college and before I knew what mine could do I shot some guy who just stepped outta the shower.  Stitched him up from his butt to his neck and it wasnt pretty.  It left dime-sized, blood red welts where ever it hit em.  I felt pretty bad about it afterwards, but it was pretty funny seeing a squealing naked guy running down the hall and falling over himself trying to get into his dormroom.    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top