Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2001 12:17:39 PM EDT
And do they use the same screws?
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 12:30:56 PM EDT
[#1]
You already have a 'A1' buffer tube.  The A2 stocks just use a spacer and longer screw.  You can switch to an A1 stock but will need the shorter A1 stock/buffer tube screw.

If you are looking for a buffer tube because you don't have one though you can get them just about anywhere.  (Start by trying the banners here - BFI, Del-Ton, Brownell's, J&T, etc.)
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 2:17:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 2:47:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Ever since they went to the M16A2 they only make the A2 buffer tubes and stop making the A1 version.

But you're in luck!  I can modify your A2 buffer tube so it's the perfect length to fit your A1 buttstock.  Just send me your A2 buffer tube and $49.95 (plus $6.95 shipping) and I'll modify it and return it to you, with a new A1 screw included!

I take cash, check, money order, and Paypal.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 2:52:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Steel Rat is a trolling.....

Quoted:
Ever since they went to the M16A2 they only make the A2 buffer tubes and stop making the A1 version.

But you're in luck!  I can modify your A2 buffer tube so it's the perfect length to fit your A1 buttstock.  Just send me your A2 buffer tube and $49.95 (plus $6.95 shipping) and I'll modify it and return it to you, with a new A1 screw included!

I take cash, check, money order, and Paypal.
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top