Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2001 10:50:16 AM EDT
Has anyone here heard of a woman by the name of Pam Schuffert?
I have read some articles from her and she portrays a bleak future. I recently read an article which she wrote on 9/14 and it seems to be very inciteful. You can read it by doing a search on her name.
I have recently received e-mail from people who know her claiming she is in danger because of what she writes and I am trying to find out something about this woman that would tell me she is real or a little odd.

--------------------

You may call me to muster but never call me to chains
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 10:58:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 11:03:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Doublefeed, read some of the link. She is crazy.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 11:08:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 3:32:17 PM EDT
[#4]
The reason I asked about this woman is that I have spoken to people who think she speaks with validity.
I have also read a few magazine articles and books by credible authors which tie into some of the things she says.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 4:25:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The reason I asked about this woman is that I have spoken to people who think she speaks with validity.
I have also read a few magazine articles and books by credible authors which tie into some of the things she says.
View Quote

Is she hot?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top