Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2001 11:02:27 PM EDT
Who the he!! is up and what the f%^k is going on??!!??!!??

sgtar15
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 11:04:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Man, I almost never hit the sack until at least 4 in the AM. I'll be stuck on the 2nd shift until I retire!
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 11:10:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm up this is my normal posting session as I just got in from work. I hate late shifts.

Jake
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 11:11:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Well it 12:00 here on the west coast.  I went to bed 2 hours ago, but back pain woke me up.   Sh!t is starting to drive me crazy!!
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 11:24:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I work some VERY strange hours , sometimes I may not cruise though here for days , but I am seldom on before 12 or 1. What do I do for a living??? I cannot say , but it does involve ninja shoes and trama plates.[x]
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 11:34:45 PM EDT
[#5]
geez, its only 0230 here, I still got a few hours left in me! ;e
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 11:35:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Well I just got home from the bar.

The band closed with a fantastic rendition of the Star Spangled Banner ala Jimmie Hendrix. It was flippn' AWESOME!!! Heard that song twice this week now. The radio station played it Thursday.
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 11:35:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/3/2001 11:46:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Got home an hour ago from a piano bar.  You know, the kind where everyone sinds old Elton John and Barry Manilow stuff.  

What a guy won't do for some poon.

Forgive me.....I digress.

Strider, reporting in for night crew sir!

Copa Ca-ba-na... still ringing ...

in ...

ears....

Save me, ...

or

kill me

Please....  
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 12:02:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Man, I don't think I would ever step into a place like that, Strider.

This band is ROCK. They actually play everything from Dwight Yokam to Bob Segar to Black Crows to Steppenwolf to Metallica to Hendrix and everything in between. Man they play it all.

This is a three member band and you would swear the original artist is on stage. They pack the house where ever they play.
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 12:14:16 AM EDT
[#10]
is ROCK the name of the band?  If not tell me what it is, and the cities they tend to play.  In case I'm in town and want some REAL music.  

Sounds like one of those local bands that always seem to please us old metal/rock/blues junkies!  

Oh man.... I am ashamed.  but then, relieved at the same time... [:)]

Strider

edited for content and spelling.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 12:22:16 AM EDT
[#11]
They go by 'the Black Timber Band' and they play western Colorado. They are out of Delta and play Grand Junction frequently, this being the largest city over here. About 40,000 people. They are, really, a bar band and have been playing for about 25 yrs. With no intrest in going to the big time.
Link Posted: 3/4/2001 12:36:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Thanks J.G.T., actually it sounds like my type of band.  Have a great evening all!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top