Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2008 6:34:01 AM EDT
My Chemistry for Engineering professor never bothered to inform us that we don't have a lab this week so here I sit on campus for 3 hours with nothing to do but surf ARFcom...

Not that that would be such a bad thing but all my hw from other classes and all my books are at home.

No Starcraft on these computers either...
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 6:39:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Chemistry for Engineering

What do they teach you in that, how to ask a real chemist for help????

Sorry, any chance to make fun of engineers is fun for me. Plus, no one else was responding to you so I thought I would give you a hard time.....
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 6:46:21 AM EDT
[#2]
lol

They took two required chem classes for engineering degrees, chopped all the non-engineering crap out(the real chemistry..lol) and combined them into a 5 credit class.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 6:49:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey, I suspect it is better than chemistry for nurses (into chemistry).

This break was not in the syllabus?
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 6:55:12 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hey, I suspect it is better than chemistry for nurses (into chemistry).

This break was not in the syllabus?

Break?  You mean not having lab today?

We haven't had lecture yet so I don't have the syllabus.

I got an email a week ago saying to come to the lab on the 23rd unless notified not to later on.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 6:56:22 AM EDT
[#5]
You act like nothing to do but search ARFCOM is a bad thing
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top