Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2008 4:38:18 PM EDT
I had a luminox for 7 years that I lost. Looking at new watches and am considering a traser, actually the p6508. Any opinions ?
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 4:42:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Marathon TSAR.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 4:42:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 5:45:27 PM EDT
[#3]
traser
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 5:47:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Luminox
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 5:51:21 PM EDT
[#5]
G-Shock.

From what I hear, Luminox is a brand for people who want to look cool with a gigantic military emblem on their wrist, and Traser is just a so-so watch with the H3 inserts.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 5:52:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
G-Shock.

From what I hear, Luminox is a brand for people who want to look cool with a gigantic military emblem on their wrist, and Traser is just a so-so watch with the H3 inserts.

......and G-Shock isn't?

Here is mine:

luminox.800rpm.com/index.php?/site/catalog/series/3050/3059

Not too gawdy.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 5:54:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
G-Shock.

......and G-Shock isn't?

Couldn't be more wrong. Lumi and Traser are good time pieces.

Link Posted: 1/22/2008 5:55:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
G-Shock.

......and G-Shock isn't?

Couldn't be more wrong. Lumi and Traser are good time pieces.

I hear a lot of .mil use the G-Shock.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 5:56:13 PM EDT
[#9]
I haven't seen a G-Shock yet that has all the "NAVY SEALS!" or "STEALTH FIGHTER!" stuff written all over it. I think if I had to go with one, I'd get a Traser. None of the silly badging on their models, although I see you have a Luminox that isn't badged with some gay shit. Besides, aren't Luminox and Traser watches made by the same people?

Link Posted: 1/22/2008 5:58:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I haven't seen a G-Shock yet that has all the "NAVY SEALS!" or "STEALTH FIGHTER!" stuff written all over it.

Mine dosent. Look at my post. I agree the Velcro band with the logos on them are over the top. I just wanted a good watch.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 5:58:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I haven't seen a G-Shock yet that has all the "NAVY SEALS!" or "STEALTH FIGHTER!" stuff written all over it.

Mine dosent. Look at my post. I agree the Velcro band with the logos on them are over the top. I just wanted a good watch.

I just edited my post to reflect that
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 5:58:59 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just edited my post to reflect that

Link Posted: 1/22/2008 5:59:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 6:00:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Fossil Titanium Blue, sorry.
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 6:10:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Traser MAKES Luminox, no?

Anyhow, I've got an H3 (Made by Traser, but "unmarked")
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top