Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2001 5:17:04 AM EDT
What happen to that thread on the guy who says he got arrested for having a AR-15 in the trunk in NY.
I am still currious if these even happened and was wondering where in NY this happened?

I looked for it but can't find it.. I am we todd did!
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 5:18:18 AM EDT
[#1]
He may have deleted it, on the advice of more than one member here.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 5:23:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I figured that might of happened!
I really didn't believe it anyway!
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 5:23:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 5:47:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I figured that might of happened!
I really didn't believe it anyway!
View Quote

Now why would you not believe him??  Has he ever posted lies on this board before??  Did he say April fools?  Or do you think that cops don't sometimes act that way??  The guys been around here for a while and he never posted crap like I see some other members do, plus he has stood by his story all along.

So I believe him 100%, and suggest you rethink your position.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:08:08 AM EDT
[#5]
sgtar15,
Look I want to believe him but why wouldn't he answer our question about location? He gave every single detail except that one???
I live in NY and most cops I know are pretty cool and dig guns! Furthermore if people were freaking out and calling the police over it there is a very very good possibility it would be in the local paper.
I not accusing this guy of lying I am just saying that I am skeptical that the local police here on LI (if that's where it happened) would be that stupid to do what he said they did. I COULD BE WRONG, but that is opinion.
Some clarification of his facts my sway me.

Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:12:54 AM EDT
[#6]
he did...I read it late last night and it was on page 9 or 10.  I believe it was Rochchild or Rodchester or something like that.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 9:47:39 AM EDT
[#7]
He did give a location!

New Rochelle , near NYC I guess???

He even listed the street name
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 10:25:23 AM EDT
[#8]
That wouldn't have been "Bonnie Meadow Road" would it?
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 10:30:14 AM EDT
[#9]
He may have contacted an attorney who might have advised him not to talk or to discuss the case with anyone...That might have him deleted the post and not to talk about it anymore...My guess.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top