Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2008 5:13:36 PM EDT
My wife and I foster animals from abuse cases/investigations. We get a call that they had an officer going to a call about some kids seen abusing some cats. Officer gets there and finds out that a 5 and 7 year old killed one cat by swinging it into a wall, broke another cat's leg and had taken pliers and pulled out a couple nails from the "family" rabbit, who was kept in a bird cage. They also had EIGHT puppies in a pet carrier sized for a large cat.

Where were adults you might ask? Well mom is hiding out due to an arrest warrant for drug charges and is no where to be found. Don't know who was watching the kids. I bet dad is a real stand up guy too... Child Protective Services were called too. Anyone wanna bet they already have a file?

Future rapists, murderers, deviants anyone.... I have a kennel in my basement I'd like to put those kids in for a few weeks....maybe pulls their toenails out...to start with.
We have the rabbit now, they just dropped it off and aside from his nails he is in good shape and is quite friendly and curious. He's white with cream colored raccoon eye patches.

S.O.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:16:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:17:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Those kids have some problems.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:18:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Future serial killers in the making...
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:19:17 PM EDT
[#4]
[typical arfcommer] They are just animals.  They are property that you can do what you wish with.[/typical arfcommer]
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:19:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Wow....

Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:20:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Glad to hear the rabbit is doing good
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:20:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Did you have them put to sleep?

The kids and parents, not the kittys.

Kudos for your service to the animal world.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:20:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Gasoline and a match.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:21:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Products of their environment.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:21:45 PM EDT
[#10]
The kids have problems that are induced by incompetent parents!  Those poor animals and poor kids too.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:23:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
[typical arfcommer] They are just animals.  They are property that you can do what you wish with.[/typical arfcommer]

Not even close.

To the OP: thank you for fostering.  Both my dogs are rescues and were just dumped on the street to fend for themselves.  One had his breeding/registration papers stuffed into a PVC tube tied to his neck.

ETA: Sad to say, but the kids at 5 and 7 may also be ruined.  What a waste.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:23:44 PM EDT
[#12]
And to think we are the pinnacle of evolution.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:24:05 PM EDT
[#13]
thats sick

just as bad as that sick fuck that put a poor cat in a microwave and turned it on duing a home invasion This was a few weeks ago, in Camrose, Alberta... the perpatrator(s) were all early teens...
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:24:20 PM EDT
[#14]
I no longer care for the underclass or their brood. Kick them out of the country or kill them. No matter.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:26:05 PM EDT
[#15]
nothing good is going to come out of those two kids, I don't care what happens next to them they are sick little fuckers for sure.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:27:55 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
nothing good is going to come out of those two kids, I don't care what happens next to them they are sick little fuckers for sure.

They are surely demented, but what did they go through in life at ages 5 and 7 to end up that way?  It is sad for the animals and the children.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:31:19 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not even close.

To the OP: thank you for fostering.  Both my dogs are rescues and were just dumped on the street to fend for themselves.  One had his breeding/registration papers stuffed into a PVC tube tied to his neck.

ETA: Sad to say, but the kids at 5 and 7 may also be ruined.  What a waste.

The 5yr old MAY be salvageable but the 7 yr old will likely not be "right", based on my experience working with such kids. Only thing that can be done is separate them and put them up for adoption and into mandatory therapy with ZERO contact with bio family of any kind.

The puppies were in a small crate on their porch along with the cat with a broken leg.....IT'S 5 DEGREES OUTSIDE!

S.O.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:36:22 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

We have the rabbit now, they just dropped it off and aside from his nails he is in good shape and is quite friendly and curious. He's white with cream colored raccoon eye patches.

S.O.

Some would say I have a soft spot for rabbits.

Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:36:59 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
My wife and I foster animals from abuse cases/investigations. We get a call that they had an officer going to a call about some kids seen abusing some cats. Officer gets there and finds out that a 5 and 7 year old killed one cat by swinging it into a wall, broke another cat's leg and had taken pliers and pulled out a couple nails from the "family" rabbit, who was kept in a bird cage. They also had EIGHT puppies in a pet carrier sized for a large cat.

Where were adults you might ask? Well mom is hiding out due to an arrest warrant for drug charges and is no where to be found. Don't know who was watching the kids. I bet dad is a real stand up guy too... Child Protective Services were called too. Anyone wanna bet they already have a file?

Future rapists, murderers, deviants anyone.... I have a kennel in my basement I'd like to put those kids in for a few weeks....maybe pulls their toenails out...to start with.  We have the rabbit now, they just dropped it off and aside from his nails he is in good shape and is quite friendly and curious. He's white with cream colored raccoon eye patches.

S.O.

wtf, man?
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:37:19 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

S.O.

Some would say I have a soft spot for rabbits.

i76.photobucket.com/albums/j33/C-4C/RugRat.jpg

Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:40:22 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Future rapists, murderers, deviants anyone.... I have a kennel in my basement I'd like to put those kids in for a few weeks....maybe pulls their toenails out...to start with.  We have the rabbit now, they just dropped it off and aside from his nails he is in good shape and is quite friendly and curious. He's white with cream colored raccoon eye patches.

S.O.

wtf, man?

It's called venting. I would however like to do that to the parents though for creating kids they can't/won't care for so we can foot the bill as taxpayers and having to watch them grow up and commit other crimes....

S.O.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:41:24 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
My wife and I foster animals from abuse cases/investigations.

Good for you and good job.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:41:41 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
The kids have problems that are induced by incompetent parents!  Those poor animals and poor kids too.  

I hope those "poor kids" and their worthless parents are tortured. It takes a sick twisted fuck to abuse animals for kicks.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:43:24 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They are surely demented, but what did they go through in life at ages 5 and 7 to end up that way?  It is sad for the animals and the children.  

In 13 or 11 years we won't care so I don't care now. Throw away the key
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:43:28 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

It's called venting.

S.O.

gotcha, no offense intended, it's just a really messed up thing to say.
I'll leave it at that
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:44:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Where do kids learn that kind of crap from??  
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:47:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Thanks for the kind words everyone. The bunny is doing fine. He's having some running time , God knows when he was last out of the bird cage. He has a big cage full of orchard grass, pellets, and water on some terry cloth towels to sleep on. He'll think he died and went to bunny heaven after leaving that place....

They were calling other foster volunteers about the other animals. I did not hear what breed the puppies were or what the state of their mother was, if she was even there.

S.O.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 5:49:28 PM EDT
[#28]

Thanks for fostering/rescuing.  Too many animals end up in situations like that.

It's amazing what some animals can go through, and then find a way to trust a human again.  I know I wouldn't trust another human if one had ripped my nails out.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 6:05:05 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Thanks for fostering/rescuing.  Too many animals end up in situations like that.

It's amazing what some animals can go through, and then find a way to trust a human again.  I know I wouldn't trust another human if one had ripped my nails out.

He's quick learner, most don't take well to stairs. Been running up and down our staircase. I was sitting on the floor watching TV and he came over to me, nudged my hand, and pushed his head under it. I sat there petting him while I was watching the end of a show. He gets nervous if I move fast but am slow he will just stay put and twitch his whiskers. Cute little guy. Told my wife she needs to come up with a name for him while he is here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top