Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2008 12:16:46 PM EDT
Half the show was jewelry dealers, coin dealers, people selling makeup and cosmetics, book sellers, nick nack and little statues but not a single person selling jerky.  What's up with that?  I would say only about half of the hall was actually firearms or firearm related merchandise.

I did pick up an ar-15 lower reciever though for $99.  My middle son turns 18 in a few months so I need to build one for him as a birthday present.

Anybody elso go to a show today and pick up anything good?
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 2:39:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I got a $10 bag of hickory jerky and a $6 bag of roasted almonds...oh yea, I got a compensator and a couple bullets too...
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 2:54:25 PM EDT
[#2]
The one here was disappointing as usual.  I give up on gun shows.  I'm not paying anymore to look at cheap jewlery, arrow heads, old used garage sale crap, and cheap nylon holsters.  

I mean come on, does anybody actually screen these tables and look at the crap these guys are bringing in.  

There were 2 decent tables at the local one here.    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top