Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2001 12:26:36 AM EDT
The past 8 years, we, gun owners, have been considered the first and foremost danger to the government.  Shock news reporting of militias and "assault weapons" and school shootings got everyone pissing their pants and crying to be "protected." Patriots were the enemy!

Hopefully now the gov and media will realize that self-defense isn't such an evil thing.

Firearms enthusiasts are the strongest supporters of the Republic because they know how special America really is.

Just venting.
radioman
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 12:40:26 AM EDT
[#1]
That would be great if people woke up. I am afraid that most people have their head so far up their ass, in the ground or in the clouds that they wont get it.

My girlfriend, who is a supposed Republican, feels sorry for all the refugees from Afghanistan and surrounding countries. Most people let their emotions govern their common sense, if they have any, and in turn wimp out when the chips are down.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 1:21:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That would be great if people woke up. I am afraid that most people have their head so far up their ass, in the ground or in the clouds that they wont get it.

My girlfriend, who is a supposed Republican, feels sorry for all the refugees from Afghanistan and surrounding countries. Most people let their emotions govern their common sense, if they have any, and in turn wimp out when the chips are down.
View Quote

I can feel sorry for them too.  But I'd rather save the MRE's for those in our own country who might need them as well.

Then again, if an MRE from the United States can keep one mother f*#ker from shooting an American or Allied soldier, it's a well though out plan in my book.  

I'm just happy we're carpet bombing the bastards.  Is that sick or what?
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 9:04:26 AM EDT
[#3]
news flash -
if they can't control you they still fear you

NG armed in airport - but not you
pilots/sky cops armed on planes - but not you
metal detectors in public buildings with armed guards - but not you
etc., etc........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top