Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2001 4:31:10 PM EDT
Where did this guy come from? I don't recall ever seeing him on any other news shows before. But he looks familiar, like i've seen him host some tabloid show. Whats his history, anybody know?
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 4:43:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Inside Edition...I believe.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 5:38:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Bill O'Reilly rose from humble beginnings to become a nationally known broadcast journalist. In his twenty-five years of reporting, the two-time Emmy winner has worked for CBS News, ABC News, Inside Edition, and currently the Fox News Channel, where his top-rated cable news program, The O'Reilly Factor, is seen worldwide.

O'Reilly graduated from Marist College and holds advanced degrees from Boston University and Harvard. He is the author of a novel, Those Who Trespass, and he lives on Long Island with his wife, Maureen, and baby daughter, Madeline.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 3:32:12 AM EDT
[#3]
BILL O'REILLY IN 2008!!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 4:05:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
BILL O'REILLY IN 2008!!!
View Quote

You want an authoritarian for pres?  Well, at least he wouldn't lie to us...
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:19:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Inside Edition...I believe.

Sgtar15
View Quote

Some tabloid crap like that.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:56:22 AM EDT
[#6]
he is da man....he and el rushbo...what a team
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 8:01:33 AM EDT
[#7]
O'REILLY is great. I love it when he tears his idiot guests new ones.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top