Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2001 4:28:22 PM EDT
just wanted to know because it seems as silly as some of the other,infiltrating,
questions being posted here that get answered.
no i don't own weapons,johnnie law will protect me when i call 911,yep i live in kalifornia,vote democrap every chance i get and contribute to hci,pepper spray is the best defense against attack,imbroglio has to many gunz and womenzzzzzzzzzz,though he has some neat weaponzzz and shouldn't show us his womanzzz
McBoxer
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 4:36:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I've eaten my share of earthworms, but I've never tried to raise chipmunks. That's for crazy people.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 4:37:48 PM EDT
[#2]
your too new to tell us what we can and can't post. we post whatever idea pops inotour brian.

mud wrestling chicks.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 4:39:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
just wanted to know because it seems as silly as some of the other,infiltrating,
questions being posted here that get answered.
no i don't own weapons,johnnie law will protect me when i call 911,yep i live in kalifornia,vote democrap every chance i get and contribute to hci,pepper spray is the best defense against attack,imbroglio has to many gunz and womenzzzzzzzzzz,though he has some neat weaponzzz and shouldn't show us his womanzzz
McBoxer
View Quote

Is this the latest incarnation of "the MAN from Florida"?[IMG]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 4:40:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry Boxer. But I do eat nails and shit rebar.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 4:50:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I've had three pet chipmunks.  If you catch them when they're young they end up being pretty cool.  I made a little leash and it used to go to sleep in my breast pocket.

I only eat worms on survival outings.  Grind up some dried ants and use it like pepper on them.

Yea, people ask probing questions, but it's up to you and your comfort level as to which ones you answer.  I'm sure the FBI already has a large enough file on me. [:D]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 4:51:22 PM EDT
[#6]
no i'm not mc"you know who" just a big fan of the idea of mc" you know who" a very irreverant person.off road i am not new and so far as telling you what and where you can post well thats up to someone else,me i wish you could post whatever and whereever you wanted.
earthworms in quantity do have a substantial amout of protein that in an emergency sitrep would keep you going,chipmonks are good target practice as it would take to many to make a fur pair of jockey shortzzzzzz
McBoxer(boxer)(boxer_64)
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 4:57:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 4:59:11 PM EDT
[#8]
what kind of beer does a good southern man serve with deep fried chipmonk???????????
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 5:01:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Who is the king of eer?
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 5:01:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 5:02:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Well up north we like a nice 40oz of st. ides with our monk.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 5:05:25 PM EDT
[#12]
darn cepermd i didn't get it edited quick enough
sorry bought that but that would be a good topic to post
McBoxer(boxer)(boxer_64)
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 5:08:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Hey, don't I know you?
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 5:09:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Ummmmm!  Tastes like a fricken' chicken!  Nah, you wanna serve something like a Hamm's with fried chipmunk, and maybe a nice light Schafer with the earthworms.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 5:15:10 PM EDT
[#15]
how's things going bmb?
gonna be at the dec. eastman show?
McBoxer(boxer)(boxer_64)

was that the right order for sig's??????????
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 5:18:23 PM EDT
[#16]
CIB and cepermd you guys know each other?
ever been camping at barkshed or hiking the hurricane creek(now listed as a river)
nice big cave system up at the head of the crick.
McBoxer(boxer_64)(boxer)
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 6:05:03 PM EDT
[#17]
I raise earthworms by the thousands, but I've never eaten a chipmunk.  There are some real fat ones near where I work, and down by the water in downtown La Jolla.  I think they'd be pretty good.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 6:08:21 PM EDT
[#18]
You guys are forgeting the ants and crickets. They are mighty tasty! Lemony.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 6:16:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Chipmonks taste a little bit like Manatee. Eating earth worms are like so last year!
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 6:22:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Can't say that I know cpermd, have'nt been to either of those places.  I'm extreme N. Central, Spring River and Ozarks country.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 6:50:13 PM EDT
[#21]
I've trained my chipmonks to raise earthworms.  Next, I'll teach them marketing and sales.  My earthworm sales will fund my weapons acquisitions.  It's the next Microsoft.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top