Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2001 10:02:31 PM EDT
  I have to admit I have joined the AK47.Net site since the old AR15.com went down. Funny thing is that I don't even own an AK style rifle.Maybe if this site had all the forums the older one had I would like it better. I periodically check the old one to see if it is back up. I had logged onto this site when it first started. I could not remember my password. I tried the option where you type in your email address and it gives you a new password, but it did not work so I had to register all over again.I miss the old site although this one has some good point like knowing who is logged in and how many lurkers there are.

NO SLACK!
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 10:11:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I had the same problem! Would this be the famous "MATTD"? I ended up at AK-47.net, also, but never posted. Welcome to the show!     [beer]
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 10:14:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I finally came over also after I found the link on the weapons forum.
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 10:37:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey Melonpopper, hey this is MattD. I had originally registered under that name, but could not remember my password.So I figured everyone already knows my name from my email address so why not use my full name. It seems like some of us are slowly regrouping here a few at a time.Glad to see names of people from old forum.

NO SLACK!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top