Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 11/1/2001 11:57:30 AM EDT
I was just in the coffee room here at work (yeah I post at work), anyway there was some woman in there who said she was glad that trick 'o treaters had not come by here house.  She is a Southern Baptist and she denounced Halloween as a Devil's Holiday. Now I work at a pretty high end establishment and have to wear a suit and tie (just so you can envision this). But as soon as I heard her say that I shouted out "Really? I love Halloween,  its another chance for me to Worship the Devil."

You should have seen the look on her face.  I hate these Southern Baptist scum.  They try to suppress everything that's fun.  They are just like the Taliban, except that they are not in power.

-SouthernShark

Link Posted: 11/1/2001 12:02:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Agreed. Very repressed people at times.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 12:04:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 12:05:01 PM EDT
[#3]
The problem with beliefs:

[url]http://www.nobeliefs.com/beliefs.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 12:07:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I was just in the coffee room here at work (yeah I post at work), anyway there was some woman in there who said she was glad that trick 'o treaters had not come by here house.  She is a Southern Baptist and she denounced Halloween as a Devil's Holiday. Now I work at a pretty high end establishment and have to wear a suit and tie (just so you can envision this). But as soon as I heard her say that I shouted out "Really? I love Halloween,  its another chance for me to Worship the Devil."

You should have seen the look on her face.  I hate these Southern Baptist scum.  They try to suppress everything that's fun.  They are just like the Taliban, except that they are not in power.

-SouthernShark

View Quote

Every slice of life has its idiots.

I find it a bit silly of you to think so-called "religion" wouldn't have them also.

Grow up and relize that the legitimacy of a set of ideals has scant little to do with those who CLAIM to follow them.

This womans fettishes and hang ups will NOT free you from your responsibility to Almighty God, any more than it will free her or me from ours.

[nomex on][flame]

Link Posted: 11/1/2001 12:07:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 12:08:32 PM EDT
[#6]
A very apt comparison.  I would submit that many Christians believe same thing as does the Taliban, just to a lesser (most times) degree.  That belief is that they should have the right to force their belief system on other people.

The (fill in the denomination) feels they should be able to, say, keep a store owner from selling beer on Sunday.  The Taliban believes they should be able to kill anyone selling it ANY day. Exact same belief, just to different degrees.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 12:11:05 PM EDT
[#7]
I love being called a "papist" and one of "the Devil's children" for being Catholic.  No, he's Catholic, not a Christian.  Sometimes Puritans can be funny though, they seem to think that the Baptist denomination is the first Christian Church and that Catholicism started in the Middle Ages.  It's called history "Baptist style."  Ask a Baptist how old the world is.  Their answer always cracks me up, the world according to gimp is actually only a few thousand (sometimes it's 6,000, sometimes 10,000) years old.  If you ask them how remains of man have been found that are hundreds of thousands of years old if the world is only a few thousand years in age they either get a deer in the headlights look or give you some kind of bullshit about carbon dating being "unscientific."

Not all Baptists are that bad though.

"Do what you will,
just don't expect tolerance from the decendents of Puritan extremists."
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 12:15:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Although Halloween isn't really the "devils" holiday, it is a Pagan holiday.  Why Christians celebrate it is beyond me for they are certainly committing themselves to an eternal Hell for doing so.

You shouldn't go out of your way to be offensive to Christians in your office.  That makes you no better than the Taliban.  If she wishes to believe Halloween is the Devils holiday, that's her right.  For you to purposely claim to worship the Devil, when you presumably don't, is harassing and uncalled for.  You're acting vengeful and resentful of her devout love of Christ and her devotion to her God.  Although you might find her religious beliefs comical or perhaps annoying doesn't give you the right to chastise her publicly.  You're going to [red]HELL[/red] for that one bub.

Damn atheists... always stirring up crap in the office.

[:D]

[red][b][i]*NOTE: I'm not a religious zealot but love to play one on the web... but only when it suits me and my twisted sense of humor.[/i][/b][/red]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 12:16:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The (fill in the denomination) feels they should be able to, say, keep a store owner from selling beer on Sunday.  The Taliban believes they should be able to kill anyone selling it ANY day. Exact same belief, just to different degrees.
View Quote

First off, let me say I am AGAINST legislating obedience to God, mostly because God wants obedience from the heart, and NOT forced obedience.

Secondly, let me say that WAY too often, my Christian brethren have VIOLATED this Biblical principle, as stated immediately above.

But come on, Celt -

You equate going thru the legislative process as established by our FF to make Sunday beer sales illegal, with the Taliban KILLING beer drinkers???? Forget "different degrees" that is different planets.

WOW.

What can I say to a statement like that??? Other than, that statement sounds awful lot like the Taliban in wishing to demonize those you disagree with.

You got carried away, i am QUITE sure.

Link Posted: 11/1/2001 12:17:51 PM EDT
[#10]
I hate these Southern Baptist scum. They try to suppress everything that's fun. They are just like the Taliban, except that they are not in power.
View Quote

Not now, but this one was in power for a while:

[img]http://www.wnyc.org/new/music/madaboutmusic/images/president%20carter.jpg[/img]

Good ol' Jimmy... my favorite [b]ex[/b]-president!
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 12:21:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Southern Baptists provide a TREMENDOUS amount of entertainment... I really enjoy them here in SC...  More fun, though, is the young Morman missionairies in their white shirts and ties, trying to convert a devout Southern Baptist. When they are in the neighborhood, I get my lawn chair and a beer and ready myself for ENTERTAINMENT in capital letters!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 12:22:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yeah, I know what you mean.  Just because they tend to lead solid, moral lives, and are among the pillars of society, they are so damned judgemental, with all the name calling and such.  I can't stand their superior attitude thinking that God matters.  Why can't we all just have a "live and let live" attitude?  [rolleyes]
View Quote

Bullshit.  That can be said for any individual, no matter what their beliefs are.  I've met Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims, Jews, and atheists who are all productive members of society who lead "solid, moral (in the case of the atheists 'ethical') lives.  It's that Baptists see fit to force their beliefs on other people (some of whom have the same damn beliefs).  Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell seem to think that just because I don't believe in their brand of Christianity that I'm going to Hell.  Well, excuse me, but fuck you.  Baptists [b]are[/b] an overly judgemental religious group.  They are so Puritan (and amazingly hypocritical) that I want to freakin' puke.

Of course, not all Baptists are intolerant, self-centered, self-righteous, condecending assholes.

"Do what you will,
just don't give us the 'pillar of society' bullshit."  
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 12:22:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

-SouthernShark

View Quote

I don't know Sparky, I can't say you're much different.  I've had the nagging feeling that modern religion has been missing the mark for a long time now, and since all this jihad crap, I have personally forsaken all trappings of modern religious observance.  However, IMHO, what you did is no different than her reaction to Halloween, and painting all Southern Baptists as scum is pretty much the same as saying that all gun owners are knuckle dragging rednecks, right?  You seem to have fallen into the same trap that she has, that the Taliban has, that all of their brain dead recruits have, and painted your enemy with a broad brush.  That will eventually prove to be your undoing when you find that there are areas that you have painted that weren't necessarily in need of touching up by you.  Look to yourself for flaws first, then help others with theirs.

shooter [|)]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 12:31:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally posted by SouthernShark

I'm Fed Up with Relgious Nuts....
View Quote

Have you tried the unsalted kind?
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 12:34:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I don't know Sparky, I can't say you're much different.  I've had the nagging feeling that modern religion has been missing the mark for a long time now, and since all this jihad crap, I have personally forsaken all trappings of modern religious observance.  However, IMHO, what you did is no different than her reaction to Halloween, and painting all Southern Baptists as scum is pretty much the same as saying that all gun owners are knuckle dragging rednecks, right?  You seem to have fallen into the same trap that she has, that the Taliban has, that all of their brain dead recruits have, and painted your enemy with a broad brush.  That will eventually prove to be your undoing when you find that there are areas that you have painted that weren't necessarily in need of touching up by you.  Look to yourself for flaws first, then help others with theirs.

shooter [|)]
View Quote

I'll try to be as wise as you shooter.  But you can't expect me to get there over night.  While I'm learning I think I'll go post a pentagram on her office door.  As long as I am going to hell anyway I might as well enjoy the ride.

-SouthernShark
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 12:41:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 12:44:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
As long as I am going to hell anyway I might as well enjoy the ride.

-SouthernShark
View Quote

You [b]ARE[/b] going to Hell now pal, I'll [b]PERSONALLY[/b] see to it!  That's right, I PERSONALLY talk to the man every freaking night and tonight I'm calling in a favor.  I'm sending you to Hell... so take THAT!  We'll see who has the last laugh now, HA!

[red][b][i]*NOTE: I'm not a religious zealot but love to play one on the web... but only when it suits me and my twisted sense of humor.[/i][/b][/red]
*edited to put my disclaimer in here.

Link Posted: 11/1/2001 12:46:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Think Southern Baptists are bad, try being a Jehovah Witness.  They just don't celebrate a thing, not very fun.

A neighbor was one, and their house was painted yellow with BLACK trim...then there's the Jamacians, their house was painted bright pink with bright green trim.  WOW! [whacko]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 12:46:38 PM EDT
[#19]
But come on, Celt -

You equate going thru the legislative process as established by our FF to make Sunday beer sales illegal, with the Taliban KILLING beer drinkers???? Forget "different degrees" that is different planets.

WOW.

What can I say to a statement like that???
View Quote

Well, "Gee, Celt, that's a tough stance, but you're absolutely right" would be one option...

Other than, that statement sounds awful lot like the Taliban in wishing to demonize those you disagree with.
View Quote

Not at all.  I have no wish to impose my beliefs on anyone. Not you, not them, not anyone.  I'm merely making an observation of what I see happening around me: many people, of many different belief systems, feel they should be able to force their beliefs on others.  They are all wrong in doing so.  

You got carried away, i am QUITE sure.
View Quote

Nope.  I said exactly what I meant.  Matter of degree.  If you steal a dollar, you're a thief.  If you steal a million, you're a thief.
Different degrees, different planets, say it any way you wish.  Still a thief.  Called "principles".  Really out of style, I know.  Lots of people think I'm weird for having them.

(Edited because after all this time I still get the quote-ie thing screwed up.  Oh well, I'm going home now and let this one flame away.  'Night, all)

Link Posted: 11/1/2001 12:48:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If you want to insult me, why don't you at least have the nerve to do it to my face.
View Quote

Turn the other cheek man... don't let him suck you into his vortex to Hell.

Link Posted: 11/1/2001 12:53:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Nope.  I said exactly what I meant.  Matter of degree.  If you steal a dollar, you're a thief.  If you steal a million, you're a thief.
Different degrees, different planets, say it any way you wish.  Still a thief.  Called "principles".  Really out of style, I know.  Lots of people think I'm weird for having them.

View Quote

So, your "principle" is that using the legislative process is the same as shooting someone execution style, behind the ear???

Forget WHAT the so-called motivation is. Its irelevant.

Fact is, if you have EVER voted on any issue, in ANY election (like gun rights, or CCW, or  overturning anti_second Amend legislation) , you are trying to "force your opinion" on others JUST the same as the so-called Christian who uses the SAME legilative process to accomplish making sunday beer sales illegal.

There is NO WAY the Taliban and illegal Sunday beer sales equate. EVER.

Feel free to reply. That's all I want to say on it.

Link Posted: 11/1/2001 1:01:53 PM EDT
[#22]
The Taliban use the legislative process all the time ... executing women for learning to read is very legal over there.  "Using the legislative process" has nothing to do with right or wrong.

I vote to allow concealed carry ... not to force you to carry.  Nor does that stem from any religious belief.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 1:03:56 PM EDT
[#23]
lol
awesome

Quoted:
Southern Baptists provide a TREMENDOUS amount of entertainment... I really enjoy them here in SC...  More fun, though, is the young Morman missionairies in their white shirts and ties, trying to convert a devout Southern Baptist. When they are in the neighborhood, I get my lawn chair and a beer and ready myself for ENTERTAINMENT in capital letters!!
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 1:03:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
There is NO WAY the Taliban and illegal Sunday beer sales equate. EVER.

View Quote

I'm sure that the Taliban did not start out by killing women who weren't veiled in public or by imprisoning people who shaved.  Its not about where you start off, its where you end up.  

I fear the Southern Baptist, not because I think I'm going to hell, that's between me and God, I fear them because I get the impression that they would like to kill me for daring to speak up on behalf of people who just want to have some fun in life.  The Southern Baptist, and many other religious groups, want to restrict everything, alcohol, sex, games, fun, etc.... I'm fed up with it and I am speaking out against it.  If that means I'm going hell, then whatever.

A Southern Baptist told me it was a sin to own rifles, unless you planned to use them to hunt or for Armageddon.   That's how messed that person was.  And I don't think that's an isolated opinion either.  Growing up in the South I knew a lot of religious who thought that having fun is a sin.

-SS
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 1:06:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Post from Southern Shark -
I hate these Southern Baptist scum. They try to suppress everything that's fun. They are just like the Taliban, except that they are not in power.
View Quote

[b]'They are just like the Taliban, except that they are not in power.'[/b]

'Just like the Taliban'????? You have got to be kidding, right?

Surely you jest, right? I know it's a pretty piss-poor joke, but you are joking nevertheless?

When's the last time we heard about Dr. Billy Graham plotting to fly a fuel-laden jet airliner into a building somewhere? Get a grip!

The kind of b.s 'moral equivalency' crap is out of the liberal's handbook, I don't think I want to be hearing it here, especially now!

Just in case you're a tad behind on current events, the Taliban are protecting a cold-blooded murderer of your fellow citizens!

And yet they're no different than your average Southern Baptist!

[b]You need to consider that the Confederate States of America was no better than Nazi Germany when it came to atrocities against citizens and captured enemy soldiers![/b]

Ask [b]raf[/b] about it! He'll confirm what was just said! [:D]

Eric The(Ah,TwoPeasInAPod,AsFarAsI'mConcerned)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 1:06:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 1:08:07 PM EDT
[#27]
BTW, if you believe that the Southern Baptists are 'not in power', you've obviously never been to Texas, my dear Boy! [>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 1:10:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
BTW, if you believe that the Southern Baptists are 'not in power', you've obviously never been to Texas, my dear Boy! [>]:)]
View Quote

Nope and don't plan to go.  But I grew up in the South and I still live there.  I've seen all I ever wanted to see of the Southern Baptist and frankly I don't them as a group. Individually some are ok, but as a whole I'd just as not hang out with them.

As for the Confederacy, my family fought for it.  All I can is that the North committed a lot of attrocities as well.

-SS
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 1:14:43 PM EDT
[#29]
As for the Confederacy, my family fought for it. All I can is that the North committed a lot of attrocities as well.
View Quote

As did all of mine, dear friend, but I don't think the Southerners committed nearly as many as the dreaded Yankees!

But that is just my opinion, you know!

Eric The(AVeryWellDocumentedOpinion,ButSimplyAnOpinion,Nevertheless!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 1:15:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Is G.W. Bush a Southern Baptist?
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 1:18:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
A very apt comparison.  I would submit that many Christians believe same thing as does the Taliban, just to a lesser (most times) degree.  That belief is that they should have the right to force their belief system on other people.

View Quote

People are faulty wether thay are "Relgious" or not. an atheist can use force to impede your liberty as well as any person who holds to a supernatural beleif system.

Jesus christ under no circumstance (what christianity is founded upon) used or advocated force against non-beliervers.

the women in the first post says that Halloween is a satanic holiday. so frickin' what!!!! just ignore her SouthernShark. everybody has an opinion, and some of them stink. (i like Halloween more than cristmas myself)

to get worked up about some religious person not likeing Halloween makes you look like a nut because you are willing to get angry over their opinion. there not being any evidence that she restrained others from enjoying the holiday and all.

Agnostic lib
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 1:23:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 1:31:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Is G.W. Bush a Southern Baptist?
View Quote

The President has been a Methodist since he was about forty years old.  Ibelieve that the elder President Bush is a Presbyterian.

How many of you who think that Baptists, "do this, or are trying to control that..."  Have met any?  How about more than 1 or 2?  Starting to sound like "all jews are cheats".  Very dangerous line of thinking.  Just like all military style rifles are for killing people.  This is stereotyping, fellas.

Christianity has many different "strains". Most folks do what they do because they are honestly trying to help you.  If you do not wish for the help, don't be an ass about it.  Just simply let the person know that you appreciate their concern, but wish to do otherwise.

Eric the Hun,

I am from Texas, bro and I can tell ya that the Catholics have most of the state wrapped up.  So what?  If I lived in Utah I would expect LDS folks to be in charge.  You are not surprised when the state representatives from California's bay area are Chinese are you?
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 1:37:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The President has been a Methodist since he was about forty years old.  Ibelieve that the elder President Bush is a Presbyterian.
View Quote

Nope, Episcopalian.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 1:39:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Nope, Episcopalian.
View Quote

41 not 43
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 1:43:52 PM EDT
[#36]
**yawn**

This is another attempt by SouthernShark to troll the forums and try to divide fellow gun owners.  For those of you frequently on the AK forum, you know exactly what I'm talking about.  And it looks like people are playing into it.

Good job SouthernShark, your doing a better job than Sarah Brady at dividing gun owners (again).

[(:|)]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 1:44:16 PM EDT
[#37]
SouthernShark
In the first place it does not sound like she was talking to you. Number two, you need to learn a little more about the subject before you let your fingers voice your opinion for you and with opinions like yours now I know why we are loosing our gun rights.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 1:53:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

How come I don't believe you?
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 1:56:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Jesus, Allah, Jehovah. Different packaging, same product (white light religions).

I know EXACTLY what Southern Shark is talking about. Stereotypes exist because a large group of people fit them. I grew up in a small county that was mostly SB. And aside from a handful of them, they were mainly nothing but rumor mongering, hypocritical (do as I say, not as I do) Jesus freaks.

Good for him for offending the old bitty. She can rant against Halloween, but he can't reply to it?
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 1:58:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Well, here I sit, contemplating the latest programming debacle at the clients, eating leftover holloween candy (and I'm a Lutheran! shocking ain't it)

Yeah, I don't believe this holiday is the greatest, but if you like it - knock yourself out!

There is a joke amoungst some "evangelicals" (I belong to the WELS - that 'E' stands for Evangelical) that goes something like this.

A group of people died and went to heaven. Greeted at the pearly gates by St. Peter, he took them on a tour.  Having taken them all around heaven, they finally arrived at a very high wall.

One person, upon hearing people from the other side of the wall asked, "who are those people and why are they behind the wall?"

St. Peter answered, "Shhhh, those are the .  They think they're the only ones up here."

It just goes to show that there is indeed some "competition" amoungst the denominations.  Most of the time it's friendly, some times it's not.

As for the earlier statement about Baptist's... well, some of them are a bit off the wall - bordering on cult status if you ask me, but, having known a number of Bapists, I would say that the 'cult-like' ones are the exception.

And finally, the statement that started it all, I would agree, is a bit over the top.  It would have been far more productive to not say anything about it.  As it is, you've just made it onto her prayer list.  And if she's got God's ear at all, your in a heap o' trouble [:D]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 2:27:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I was just in the coffee room here at work, anyway there was some woman in there who said she was glad that trick 'o treaters had not come by here house.  She is a Southern Baptist and she denounced Halloween as a Devil's Holiday.  Now I work at a pretty high end establishment and have to wear a suit and tie (just so you can envision this). But as soon as I heard her say that I shouted out "Really? I love Halloween,  its another chance for me to Worship the Devil."
View Quote

Wow, it sounds like you're the worst type of fascist.  Was she telling you that you shouldn't have fun on Halloween?  Was she even talking to you?  That's the beauty of America.  People are free to believe what they want, even if they're wrong by my or your standards.  Our Founding Fathers thought it was every person's God given right to believe in God as each person saw him, and it is one of the founding points of the Colonies.  Do you think the Pilgrims were coming over for the corn and Turkies?

View Quote

The only thing worse than a religious fanatic is a nihilist, though not by much.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 3:03:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 3:06:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 5:13:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Aren't Bill Clinton and Jesse Jackson both Southern Baptists?  I think they definitely disprove the stereotype that Southern Baptists don't like to have fun. [:P]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 5:19:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

-SouthernShark

View Quote

Dude what a fool you are!
just like the Taliban!?!? what did that silly woman do to you? NOTHING.
Looks like your much more like the Taliban than she due you being such a hateful a$$.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 5:26:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think that people that are anti...(fill in the denomination) are just like commies.
The commies would kill somebody if the are a part of...(fill in the denomination) and some poeple will just talk hateful crap about ....(fill in the denomination).
Same thing just different degrees.

Link Posted: 11/1/2001 5:32:08 PM EDT
[#47]
"First off, let me say I am AGAINST legislating obedience to God, mostly because God wants obedience from the heart, and NOT forced obedience."

Garandman, it's over there heads man.
They are still POed cuz they think God wants to kill there buz.

Link Posted: 11/1/2001 5:39:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I know what you mean.  Just because they tend to lead solid, moral lives, and are among the pillars of society, they are so damned judgemental, with all the name calling and such.  I can't stand their superior attitude thinking that God matters.  Why can't we all just have a "live and let live" attitude?  [rolleyes]
View Quote

Bullshit.  That can be said for any individual, no matter what their beliefs are.  I've met Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims, Jews, and atheists who are all productive members of society who lead "solid, moral (in the case of the atheists 'ethical') lives.  It's that Baptists see fit to force their beliefs on other people (some of whom have the same damn beliefs).  Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell seem to think that just because I don't believe in their brand of Christianity that I'm going to Hell.  Well, excuse me, but fuck you.  Baptists [b]are[/b] an overly judgemental religious group.  They are so Puritan (and amazingly hypocritical) that I want to freakin' puke.

Of course, not all Baptists are intolerant, self-centered, self-righteous, condecending assholes.

"Do what you will,
just don't give us the 'pillar of society' bullshit."  
View Quote

Man you need to do some home work you sound like a commie LOL!

If I think my way of life is best thats great I can do that,way the heck would I make it my way of life it I did not think it best?!?!?!?!
That dose not mean I think I'm better that everybody else.
And don't be a cry baby,no one will try to force their beliefs on you.
Even if they did tell them to go away!

Link Posted: 11/1/2001 5:46:59 PM EDT
[#49]
"I'm sure that the Taliban did not start out by killing women who weren't veiled in public or by imprisoning people who shaved."

[:\]Do you have a TV?

If so,there is a really good show on at 11:00 called the NEWS! check it out some time.

Link Posted: 11/1/2001 5:51:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
**yawn**

This is another attempt by SouthernShark to troll the forums and try to divide fellow gun owners.  For those of you frequently on the AK forum, you know exactly what I'm talking about.  And it looks like people are playing into it.

Good job SouthernShark, your doing a better job than Sarah Brady at dividing gun owners (again).

[(:|)]
View Quote

You mean this D!CK weed likes AK too?!?!?!?!

Thats it! he better not let me get my hands on him. LOL!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top