Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/31/2001 11:18:36 AM EDT
OK people..bring it on..several of our peepz
arond seem to love nothing better than a good fight-so let's get it on. Anybody got a beef, put it here and quit hijacking a thread to sling mud. Funny or serious---let's get smack started and then all go have a beer.
I will start.....DonR you are a short man who can't shoot for sh!t with your own toys(hadn't been sighted don't matter) and your wife is prettier than you are. GB---you are so small that you sat in a girl's lap....that will get this thread locked!!!
Sweep--if you didn't take a drink occasionally, we would think you had died.
Garandman--You are an absolute holy-roller, crazy as the day is long and, If your God exists
---You will be held closely one day by your Father and He will say Well done and Welcome home.
And to the ladies---ArLady your are one opinionated, wheels-off, cast-iron bitch....maybe one day I can personally buy you a beer.
Miss Magnum---go to your tent and don't come out until you reload all my mags, you have been a bad girl and deserve a spanking.

My pet fish eric-----you loud-mouthed, insensitive, beer-drinking no shooting little ball of fun---very little--I spoke with your ex.

As you can see, I don't really have a beef, but some of you do....get it out.....
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 11:27:13 AM EDT
[#1]
ROTFLMMFAO hound, guilty as charged. But I still think you must have a lot of money. There's no way in hell you could have gotten a woman as beautiful as Psyren without being rich!
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 11:33:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Money----Her last boyfriend was a doctor and she broke up with him.....for me....I am a good Louisiana boy......................I will eat anything..............
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 11:36:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I think you guys don't know the first thing about guns, your ugly, slow and a waste of oxygen.

Hound,
Anybody that names themself out of a dog has to be butt-ugly.

Don R,
You open you mouth a whole stinking lot.

Miss Magnum has to be the worst mannered girl I have ever met, all these gentleman asking her for a chance to meet her or go shooting with her and she clams up and becomes stingy

SteyrAug,
I don't think you got an FFl and the Gov just pays you for welfare.

ALSO ANYONE WITH A GIRLFRIEND SUCKS!

Just trying to help the flame.
Ice
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 11:40:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 11:42:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I didn't name myself, Punk And I chase cats-
comprende? And it's a good thing you aint a girl
----frigid much?
And all things that suck aren't bad........I love vampire chicks.....
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 11:47:32 AM EDT
[#6]
First off, I didn't name myself either, its a nickname I got cause I like the cold and a girl at a party once... Why am I telling you this?

Second, yes things that suck aren't always bad, like the cute girl down the street.. I mean, I have never seen her before in my life. [0:)]

Yes it is a good thing I ain't a girl cause I would never leave the house [}:D]

And you probably just chase your tail most days, you have a girl, so you can't chase the cat.  Not that your missing much, but I am trying to keep a flame going and argue with you.

Ice
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 11:47:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 11:52:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Hound,

That's funny. I haven't laughed that hard in days.

SteyrAug,

Your relentless desire to post girly pictures on this site has to be related to insecurities of having a small ....you know what.

Link Posted: 10/31/2001 11:59:00 AM EDT
[#9]
You all have small feet, hence small packages!

If you don't like it, you can blow me.

Flame on:
[img]http://www.geocities.com/burn_62959/Outside_The_Fire.jpg[/img]

Ice
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 12:01:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Talkin' smack? I got my my smack slinging factor on high right now, as the companywide football game is coming up Saturday. I have talked more smack, and endured more, in the last week than all the rest of my life put together...

So, while I'm at it-

Big John Stacey, karma's gonna catch you good one day. You know what I mean.

TREETOP, you made us wait forever for the danged backpack story. You're exasperating!

SteyrAUG, dang you, you have an MP5. More than one. That's all the reason I need to hate anyone, as I sit here trying to cobble a postban 9mm AR15 together on no money...Oh, and you never invite me down to Fl. for paintball!

Garandman, you leave little for me to add in matters of religious debate. I love to debate, and you take all the fun out of this, my particular favorite topic! You already said whatever I wanna say! ARHHH!

BB, please don't confuse knowledge with wisdom. That's all.

Anyone who has their website already up and running sucks! That's a lot of people, but you a-l-l suck!

RBAD, I'm on hold still. Why am I still on hold? Your lousy broken back is no excuse, get your fanny over to the servers! GO![;)]

Eric the(WhatIsItGoingToBeThisTime?)Hun, your incessant harping on our need to overextend ourselves to Israel for some vague sense of responsibility to them is annoying-good thing we've got you for counterpoint, though...[:)]

And what's more, I upset that no one has yet found a reason to be angry with me enough to flame me here! Arhghh! I'm gonna try harder, now.[:(]

And to anyone I missed-You are all a bunch of animal food trough wipers! Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person. I fart in your general direction! I wave my private parts at your auntie! Your mothers were hamsters and your fathers smelt of elderberries!

There, I'm done...

for now.

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 12:01:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Garandman--You are an absolute holy-roller, crazy as the day is long and, If your God exists
---You will be held closely one day by your Father and He will say Well done and Welcome home.
View Quote

Hound - You are the spawn of Satan. Next time you see your dad, would you please kick his arse for me?? I never liked the guy.

SteyrAug - you are everything the rest of us want to be. We hate you.

Imbroglio - You are more complex than a woman with three husbands.

McUzi - king of the planet McPluto.

Goatboy - I can't believe the white trash you hang out with on your website.

Ed Avila - father of Goatboy. I pray for you nightly.

Major-Murphy - Was that you starring in Major Pain(Payne)??

EricTheHun - my semite-lovin' buddy. Have you hugged a Semite today???

edited to add - ALL of the above said in jest.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 12:06:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Boy, do I feel ignored.  I'm obviously not being nearly abrasive enough.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 12:07:56 PM EDT
[#13]
You all now blow cause you suck too much.

Everyone here can't shoot, has trouble closing the bolt and is afraid of the RECOIL from the black rifle.

Nobody here has any balls.

Ice
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 12:12:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Hey Ice I used your picture for my new wallpaper. it is nice.  I have no flames just love.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 12:19:47 PM EDT
[#15]
oooooh, that does it!
garandman, I'll see YOU in Hell!
[}:D]

...and hound you're the kind of guy that calls people "peepz". Hah!
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 12:22:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Hound - You are the spawn of Satan. Next time you see your dad, would you please kick his arse for me?? I never liked the guy.

Actually My girlfriend calls him uncle Lucy....

Beerslayer---as any country boy will tell...a goat is better than a woman...they don't tell and you can open a beer on the horns....
Goatboy---are you a MAAAMAAA's (think goat
noises) boy.....she weren't that big...you just small....
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 12:27:47 PM EDT
[#17]
You're all yuckie poop heads.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 12:35:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

.........I will eat anything.........
View Quote

And she looks delicious! [:P]
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 12:42:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Oh well the bar-b-que bandit chimes in----Antiussa-----and starts talking about my girl.......just take a painpill before you step up.....ya come in hear and breeze away like you ain't never said nuthin....come on boy step up!
I know you got issues..
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 12:44:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 1:26:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Boy, do I feel ignored.  I'm obviously not being nearly abrasive enough.
View Quote

Celt -

Abrasiveness is a gift. some got it, some don't.

Personally, I got enuf fer three generations of garandmans.

OK, put on your nomex.....

You unopinionated, dispassionate, overly reasonable descendant of Irish goat ropers.

There - how's that???? [:D]

Link Posted: 10/31/2001 2:47:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 3:54:30 AM EDT
[#23]
You unopinionated, dispassionate, overly reasonable descendant of Irish goat ropers
View Quote

Ooooo....good one. Thanks...I feel SO much better now, you puritanical fanatic.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 4:12:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
You unopinionated, dispassionate, overly reasonable descendant of Irish goat ropers
View Quote

Ooooo....good one. Thanks...I feel SO much better now, you puritanical fanatic.
View Quote

I wear it well though, don't I???? [:D]

[img]http://encarta.msn.com/xmedia//IMAGES/PHO/T054/T054474A.JPG[/img]

I'm the nut in the middle, preaching. [:D]

[img]http://www.plimoth.org/images/the-ls/lpilturk.gif[/img]

here's another pic of me. [:D]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 4:15:01 AM EDT
[#25]
May I be so bold as to remind everyone most here are armed(heavily, in some cases)and quite skilled in their use.[IMG]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

One misunderstanding could be costly...[8)]

Link Posted: 11/1/2001 4:32:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Hey Platform389.... the only person who would say something like that probably only owns some crappy little firearms like a 10/22 and a .38 (that's all) and is afraid of being out gunned...

that or your a treehuggin', hemp wearing and smokin', hacky sack playin', pinko commie type that hails from the PRK.

There, I said it, am I a now cool?

Oh, and Garandman, you sure must be old... when you get senile and die and stuff can I have all your guns?

[Edited to poke fun at old people]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 4:43:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Hey Platform389.... the only person who would say something like that probably only owns some crappy little firearms like a 10/22 and a .38 (that's all) and is afraid of being out gunned...
View Quote

Hey! HEY![IMG]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

Can I help it if almost all of my "toys" are buried in the ground![IMG]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/otn/angry/nono.gif[/IMG]

No 10/22's or .38's, but I do like sections of plastic pipe[IMG]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/blackeye/hihi.gif[/IMG]

Edited to add:

Remember, I did say almost all[IMG]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 4:44:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Goatboy:

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.
You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod.

Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oink artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

LordTrader:

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood.

May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus.

Bulldog OUT
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 4:53:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus.

Bulldog OUT
View Quote

Hey!... That was the fortune in my cookie the last time I had Chinese.  No fair..
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 7:09:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Platform389,
Anybody that doens't understand and gets offended NEEDS TO READ THE FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD.  If anybody doesn't like it after that, they can get out of this thread and go back to drooling on their keyboard at the Babe of the Day post.

Other than that, screw everybody this morning.

Goatboy, mated with any cool farm animals lately?

Hound, sleep on the couch again?

Garandman, you still flinching when firing your AR?

Everybody else can just bugger off.

Morning,
Ice
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 7:12:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Garandman, you still flinching when firing your AR?

Morning,
Ice
View Quote

Only REAL men shoot AR's.

My .22LR leaves bruises. [BD]

edited to appease Ice [:D]

Link Posted: 11/1/2001 7:15:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Might want to check your spelling.

It would be too easy to flame you about it.

Ice
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 7:24:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Platform389,
Anybody that doens't understand and gets offended NEEDS TO READ THE FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD.
View Quote

Mr Ice, please note the[IMG]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG].  It was a joke, you know, funny, Hahahahahaha and all that.[IMG]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/contrib/aahmed/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

Edited to say:

I will sit down and be quiet now...[:I]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 7:26:00 AM EDT
[#34]
I'm the nut in the middle, preaching
View Quote

Garandman: I gave your picture considerable study and I'd just like to make one comment:

Nice dress.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 7:27:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Ice,

I saw your mother last night...Hillary says "Hi!"

sgtar15
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 7:41:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 7:43:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'm the nut in the middle, preaching
View Quote

Garandman: I gave your picture considerable study and I'd just like to make one comment:

Nice dress.
View Quote

Hey - I'm a slave to fashion. Even Puritanical fashion.

[BD]

At least I don't go around with makeup on you you "Celt's."
[:D]

Link Posted: 11/1/2001 7:44:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Can't you just feel the love in the room?????  fullclip
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 7:54:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Platform389,
As soon as I posted, I realized you were just being sarcastic.
As for sitting down and being quiet, don't.  You got an opinion, express it.  This is like venting.

Sgtar15,
Ouch!  That is just plain wrong, but very funny.
Just want to say, at least I didn't date her.

Thos of you that don't own a Garand, you probably wear women's underwear under your BDUs at the range!
View Quote

What is wrong with wearing women's underwear?  Personally, I like the teddies.... I mean on women.

Welcome fullclip,
Yo Mamma!

Ice
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 8:04:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Damnit I hate being ignorant! I can't even keep up with you guys flame war! [>(]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 8:10:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Deadeye,
Don't keep up, just get pissed off and post.

Flame on and enjoy the fight.

[size=6]YO MAMMA[/size=6]

As said earlier,
Ice
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 8:17:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

SteyrAug,

Your relentless desire to post girly pictures on this site has to be related to insecurities of having a small ....you know what.

View Quote

Your wife didn't complain.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 8:18:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 8:29:40 AM EDT
[#44]
What a waste of BW.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 8:42:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Yeah, you are a waste of band width, I am calling InterNic and they are blocking everything coming from your IP.

Have a nice day.
Ice
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 8:46:25 AM EDT
[#46]
[b]Sgtar15,
Ouch! That is just plain wrong, but very funny.
Just want to say, at least I didn't date her.
[/b]

Since she's been screwing us for years I figured I would take my chance to reutrn the favor.

I was fourth in line...behind Fullclip, Celt, and Goatboy.  Our buddy Floater batted clean up....... with his tongue[:X*].

Sgtar15

PS Yes I know I'm sick...but you probably already knew that.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 8:49:12 AM EDT
[#47]
I got one for ya?

[b]Two duuuudes, two dudes dressed like nuns![/b]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 8:56:12 AM EDT
[#48]
You are all a bunch of worthless, lousy, flea-bitten bastards! I can get along with just about everyone who posts in these forums, and that really pisses me off!!! [IMG]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/contrib/ed/the_finger.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 8:56:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Sgtar15,
TMI!  Keep your nasty, perverted, kinda boring sex life out of the flame war.  If it was with a swimsuit model, or some playboy bunnies let us know.

Darn hippie, quit smoking that wackie tabacky and then maybe you will realize what kinda women your screwing.

Ice
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 9:05:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Ice,  With the way my back has been feeling lately some of that hippie smoke sounds pretty good right about now[;)].  As far as my sex life goes...we'll with my back I just don't have one[:(]

Sgtar15
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top