Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2001 6:05:30 AM EDT
It's turning from green to brown around here, and I want to buy some 6 color desert BDU's, pants and the two pocket shirt.  I used to see them advertised a lot of places, but now that I am actually looking to buy, no luck (isn't that always the way?).  I found one source (US Cav) for pants only.  Ranger Joe's, Galls, BQ, Sportsman's Guide, etc. are a no go.
Please post some links.  Thanks.    
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 6:10:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Brad @[url]www.Lightfighter.com[/url]

did very well by me.  BDU's aren't listed on the website anymore, so email him.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 8:00:13 AM EDT
[#2]
e-mail sent.  BTW I already had an order in with lightfighter, so maybe the box will be a little bit bigger now ...

In case he doesn't have/can't get, any links to other providers?
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 8:17:21 AM EDT
[#3]
the other place I've bought is [url]www.botachtactical.com[/url]

Only problem - if it's not in stock, it can be a LONG wait.  I waited for over 2 months on some BDU's that Brad special ordered and shipped in less than 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 10:53:27 AM EDT
[#4]
brigade quartermasters might have them
I'm wearing some black bdu's from them right now

[url]http://www.actiongear.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 11:46:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are they no longer listed because of the recent fracas and subsequent delays due to increase in .gov type orders?
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 11:53:16 AM EDT
[#6]
www.ebay.com

Try any of the following in the search feature:
"BDU"
"Desert Camo"
"Desert Storm Camo"

Lots of 6-color desert BDU's for sale on Ebay. I usually end up paying about $15.00 a set delivered. The larger the sizes usually sell for more. So bid on the smallest size you can comfortably wear.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 1:12:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Are they no longer listed because of the recent fracas and subsequent delays due to increase in .gov type orders?
View Quote

No, this was done before 9/11.  I'm not sure why he pulled them off the site.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 6:10:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Of course Brad is going to hook me up.  Just exchanged e-mails.  He said he is re-working his uniforms page(s) and he will be putting them back on his sight.  Until then, ask and ye shall receive.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 6:19:03 AM EDT
[#9]
[url]www.mysticarmynavy.com[/url] has the best quality BDUs that I can find (and they are real ex-navy guys that run it).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top