Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2001 10:38:45 PM EDT
Ok, who has doen them and which one did you go for? Im going to coat the tub of my jeep and Im looking for a coating that has some sound deadening qualities. I'm leaning towards HercuLiner, plus they have a 20 dollar mail in rebate going on right now. Sounds like a good deal to me, and a worthy project.
Any suggestions?
[:\]
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 7:55:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Clean the hell out of the surface you are going to pain with the bedliner.  I tried the spray in liner from DuPont in my friends FJ-40, it is just like thick paint.  I would use the Herculiner and roll it on to get it as thick as possible then you could use one spray can to add extra texture to the surface. Good luck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top