Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2001 4:45:10 PM EDT
Does anyone know if the DS Arms SA58 is legal in CT?  The state ban doesn't mention the DSA SA58, but I never see any gun stores in CT that stock them.  A guy behind the counter of Scott Moss in Norwalk told me they are not legal, but he is new there, and like I said I haven't seen it on the state ban.  I'm trying to avoid a long distance phone call to the CT State Police Firearms Unit.
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 5:08:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, it's legal. I'm in CT myself, and I've got a beautiful DSA SA58 carbine that I purchased about two years ago.
It sounds like you've just been looking in the wrong shops - go see the folks at K5 Arms or D'Andrea's Gun Case in Stratford. There's usually a decent selection at either store.
Frank, the owner of K5 is especially good to deal with.
Good luck with your search.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 4:39:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I was in Dandreas on Saturday, they have a bunch of DSA FAL'S there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top