Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2001 6:49:49 PM EDT
Could the anthrax be a diversionary tactic while waiting and planning some other strike?

Any thoughts on this as a theory?

It would make sense to tax our internal resources while they skirt around under the scope. I know that if it were me, this is the kind of tactics I would use.

Just a theory.
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 6:54:46 PM EDT
[#1]
The Anthrax scare is being used to remove more Rights from "The People"

Look how many they already have removed!!!

BISHOP
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 7:44:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Bobby Inman (former CIA director) was recently quoted as wondering the same thing.
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 7:53:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I had heard on the news that the FBI are following leads that this attack is local and not stemming from the war in the mid-east. I think it was Fox.
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 8:16:33 PM EDT
[#4]
It remains to be seen as to who is doing it.  I would not put it past some people in this country.  There was an article about a group called Aryan Action, who support Osama and are praising the 9-11-01 attacks.  They are not Muslim.  I personally would pull the trigger on these people if they, or any other American group, are behind these anthrax attacks.
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 10:21:01 PM EDT
[#5]
During the first attack on the Twin Towers in 93', the terrorist added a large container of cyanide next to the explosives hoping to kill even more people if the blast didn't work. They miscalculated and all of the cyanide was incinerated with the blast. If one attack failed, at least the other one may succeed. This time both worked.

There is information coming out daily that points directly to Iraq. Chemical analysis and UN weapon inspector reports keep pointing at Saddam. They had something like eight million tons of Anthrax culture, liquid, at one time. It would be easy for a couple ounces to find their way to Osama. The Chech republic has proof that Mohammed Atta met with an Iraqi special service agent about 7 months ago in Prague. I wonder why they met? Hmmmm
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 10:52:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Anybody ever see the movie "Close Encounters"?  In that film, the government used a phony bioterror threat to get people to leave their homes and board cattle cars.  It was on tv the other night and when I saw that I had a real epiphany about how easy it must have been to get the Jews to agree to "re-settlement" for their "own safety."  Americans could easily be made to head off to re-education camps or what have you.  All it would take is the wrong people in power.

If you have to leave your home, don't take "public" transportation!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top