Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2001 12:13:48 PM EDT
Have a pet containment system?
I've got one that works great, dog will come up to about 3 ft of it when encouraged, stop, sit down and bark at you till you come back. It's only shocked her 2 x and she won't do that again. I don't even put on the collar anymore.
By the way, I wouldn't put my dog through anything I wouldn't do to myself, about like a static shock because the Batteries were low when I bought it.[shock]
[img]wsphotofews.excite.com/021/uy/9F/Fg/uk53093.jpg[/img]
[img]wsphotofews.excite.com/038/l5/uK/5q/ur85975.jpg[/img]
Edited 'cause I couldn't spell "encurraged" right
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 12:54:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Is that a chocolate lab?  Nice looking dog!
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 2:12:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats one hell of a cool looking pooch!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 2:15:59 PM EDT
[#3]
A neighbor told me a story when I moved in.

They took in a stray dog one weekend and noticed a tag on the collar.  They called up animal control, and lo and behold, the dog belonged to the cop across the street.

When the cop came over to get his dog, it growled and barked at him!

The cop looked perplexed and said, "I can't understand how he got loose.  He had a shock collar on him."    
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 2:22:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Problem with those things, they don't keep other critters OUT of your yard....like maybe dogs in heat, rabid racoons, cats, deer with lyme disease.....you get the picture.

If you really like your dog and want to provide a safe place for it to romp around without worry or possible liability problems, I suggest getting a real fence.  

just my .02!
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 6:07:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Boykin?

Tachyon
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top