Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2001 9:53:19 PM EDT
I want to destroy this website that censors freedom of speech and the administrator and certain members are traitors.  I want the website destroyed like TRATM (the rage against the machine) website was reported and destroyed.

The website in question is:

[url]http://www.hipforums.com[/url]

One forum in particular is called "AMERICA ATTACKS"

In this forum the hippies virtually spit on serviceman and have callous disregard for the lives lost in NYC on 9/11.

[url]http://www.hipforums.com/viewthread.php3?FID=90&TID=22493[/url]

And posts like this....

LaughinWillow

Frankly, I prefer the philosophies of the terrorists to those of the filthy government in charge in this country.  
View Quote

and this, when asked if you are with terrorist or with us.

wanderingbear

I guess Im a terrorist then..

Can't something be done about this website?
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 9:39:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I seen a Smeghead posting over there in the Attacks forum, glad to know it was you. They are a serious bunch of wackos but i doubt anything can be done about em.
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 9:41:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 9:44:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Just a bunch of dumb teenagers who have no concept of what any of this all means. Heck.. they aren't even old enough to have lived through a good hangover shit, let alone a war. Half of the posters on that thread weren't even in kindergarten during Desert Storm. Vietnam is something they think the movie Schindler's list is about.
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 10:36:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Unfortunately, they have their First Amendment rights, just as we do.  What you CAN do is learn their philosophy inside and out, find holes in it, and question them.  You might pull some fencesitters in toward you.
You will be a wiser person after that.  Certainly you will know the kind of opinion and the staunchness of it, that stands in opposition to you.
View Quote
The first amendment does not apply to any of us, as we are private citizens. The first amendment is simply a restriction on government power, not a general restriction on telling someone to shut the hell up. For goodness sakes, it starts "Congress shall make no law...." How in the world could this restrict Smeghead's actions?
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 10:59:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Well Smeghead, If you can't get their ISP to do anything you have to resort to alternative meathods.  Do you know anyone that knows hacking?[;)]

sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/28/2001 12:26:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I believe one of the members of this board killed the RATM forums for the same kind of shit these idiots are pulling.  

"Do what you will,
just don't think that these idiots will learn anything from a logical individual."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top