Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2001 1:21:46 PM EDT
Floater, i had some issues about the "new" AR15.com. I talked with antiUSSA about my views and his and i don´t agree about them all 100%, but the site is owned by someone else so STFU and play ball, if you can´t quit this childish whining, PISS OFF.

This goes to all others who can not stop whining and moaning about a site owned by others, the way i see the membership of AR15.com, it is an privilidge, not a right.
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 1:27:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, WE ARE! AR15.com

Without members, AR15.com would be a neat looking, empty utility on the internet. The final decisions aren't made by us since it's private property- but the wishes of the members ought to be heeded for no other reason that it's good buisness.

Without us, this place wouldn't exist.
So, yes. It's private property. But it's "private property" that wouldn't exist if it weren't for the people that utilized it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 1:39:16 PM EDT
[#2]
sounds like someone is equating post count to an entitlement.

heh heh

scott out
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 1:40:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Hmmmmmmmm, mob rule, eh? Here and I always thought that was commie.
Remember, we are not a Democracy, we are a Republic.
A Democracy is 4 wolves and 1 sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
And, btw, private property is a Constitutionally protected right also.
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 1:41:27 PM EDT
[#4]
But ultimately the it is the staff who decide the issues, members can contribute constructive info but still the staff does what they wish.

Like i said, im not too fond of some things about the new site, but im crystal clear in that i´ll accept the rules.

Childish whining and dragging of the issue by Floater is stupid.
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 2:34:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Tukka, sounds like you're whining to me.
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 2:39:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Ahhh, come on, im just making a statement on how you are acting, call it whining then, but for f***s sake quit the bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 2:44:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Ahhh, come on, im just making a statement on how you are acting, call it whining then, but for f***s sake quit the bullshit.
View Quote

All you're doing is making yourself sound like a troll.

What exactly did I do, besides encourage other members to follow the new-founded board rules?!?!
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 2:57:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well, WE ARE! AR15.com

Without members, AR15.com would be a neat looking, empty utility on the internet. The final decisions aren't made by us since it's private property- but the wishes of the members ought to be heeded for no other reason that it's good buisness.

Without us, this place wouldn't exist.
So, yes. It's private property. But it's "private property" that wouldn't exist if it weren't for the people that utilized it.
View Quote

Bingo!
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 3:06:57 PM EDT
[#9]
On the Beretta Vocter thread.

Quoted:
I would just like to state that I am personaly offened by this GUN-RELATED thread being posted un the NON-FIREARMS DISCUSSION!!!

I am clearly in this forum to talk about NON-FIREARM related things, and I demand this member be banned!
View Quote

Yes, encouraging words, more like BS
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 3:12:08 PM EDT
[#10]
I agree with ya Tuukka, some of that shit is annoying but you can never win fighting over shit on the net so relax, enjoy the board.  You can't change people.  I wouldn't even post to this but I felt bad for ya and wanted to throw in my support, lol.
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 3:16:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 3:28:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
MC, yer sermons are getting old and stale...

]=)

I don't mean to sound like a dick, but it sounds to me like you're trying to setup some sort of coup with your continuing stream of poop.

The members DO make the site, but that doesn't mean that YOU are their leader or that I am going to do jack shit of what you guys want. I do things I think are BEST for the site and for those who come here. If you're unhappy then go somewhere else, if you like it here, then follow the fucking rules. [=D]

You're statements, while they make sense, are about as genius as saying the sky is blue. If all Americans LEFT America, then it wouldn't exist either would it? Shit if all my teeth left my mouth, then I wouldn't have teeth would I? If my pubes all left my privates, well then I would look a bit bigger down there dontcha think... oooh look at my manhood!!!

Seriously, relax and stop trying to play Mob Leader around here. I have no problem making changes to improve things for everyone, I have no problem working myself harder to make people happy, and I have no problem kicking out trouble makers or spammers. It is what it is...

As for Floater, you've been posting enough bullshit for half the members here, so listen to a fellow member when he offers good advice. Bitching and moaning will get you someplace, but that place begins at the end of my foot...

[=D]
View Quote

Do you want me to bite in to the above statement or not [?]
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 3:51:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Ohhhhh.... What the hell.

[b]I don't mean to sound like a dick, but it sounds to me like you're trying to setup some sort of coup with your continuing stream of poop.[/b]

Er, no. Not at all. I was addressing Tuukka.
You should know by now that I don't follow anyone, nor do I care if anyone is following me.
I speak the truth as I see it.

[b]The members DO make the site, but that doesn't mean that YOU are their leader or that I am going to do jack shit of what you guys want.[/b]

Again with the "Lead/Follow" thing. Don't worry Ceaser. You still have the keys to the gate, and always will (That is, of course, until I make a fortune, and buy this site from you, and kick off everyone who I don't like [:p]- Don't worry. I'll keep ya on as a tech advisor, and chief administrator of Nude Pics [:E])

[b]I do things I think are BEST for the site and for those who come here. If you're unhappy then go somewhere else, if you like it here, then follow the fucking rules. [=D][/b]

And to this I agree. What I was adressing with Tuukka was his implying the wishes of teh members should be quashed- and anyone who speaks up about them is bitching. We all know you bust yer ass here- and some people do indeed complain louder and more often than others. It falls on to you do adjust the signal to noise ratio, and pay attention to the suggestions that are legit. But that isn't to say that people should refrain from suggesting, is it [?]

[b]You're statements, while they make sense, are about as genius as saying the sky is blue. If all Americans LEFT America, then it wouldn't exist either would it? Shit if all my teeth left my mouth, then I wouldn't have teeth would I?[/b]

I wasn't trying to be profound- I was simply stating a fact. But you comparing America and your mouth (and your pubes) isn't a legitimate comparison.
An internet BBS is a totally different ballgame. To begin with, it's free- thus rules are made at the benevolence of the owner. But, there is a financial viability there (whatever stage of viability AR15.com is currently in is irrelavent)- That viability is brought forth from the members who visit the site, and view the pages.

I wasn't suggesting the members are somehow entitled to a vote here. I was sugesting that it is good buisness practice to listen to the member base. To further elaborate on that, I wasn't even addressing you. I was responding to Tuukka chastizing Floater for speaking up.
I understand how you feel a need to step in since this site is yours and all- I was simply saying that Floater (Or anyone else for that matter) should be allowed to speak his mind, without being called an "uppity"-
Now...

I have a suggestion.

Remember that pic Bunghole did of Waxman?
The one where he made him look like a cross between a rat and a pig?
Well, I think that should be the 50 World logo... [:D]
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 3:56:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 4:01:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Speaking out to me means saying constructive contribution, not that kind of whining Floater has been posting...
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 4:19:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Tuuka,
I agree with you 100%!!  I am surprised at how much certain people whine over what isn't theirs!!  

McUzi, I would assume you know the difference between a person suggestion something and a person whining.  Nevermind, I take that back...I have a feeling you don't since you whine the most and loudest around here...with the possible exception of smellyfish.

And Floater....what can I say.  This guy disrespects the flag, supports  military personnel not wanting to fight, and acts like a 13y.o. blubbering know it all!!  Yes I am insulting Floater.  But his type don't belong here.  He has been here less than a couple months and thinks he knows what is better for this site then the people who have owned it for years!!  But I am not worried, we have seen his type before and they eventualy they move on (or Ed sr and AntiUssa pay them a visit so they are never seen again[;)].

[b]Goatboy...please seriously think about taking out this trash!!  It stinks and always will stink..so why wait??[/b]

Sgtar15
This is my [b]AIrsoft[/b]rifle, there are many like it, but this one is [b]Kalifornia[/b] legal.
[img]http://www.redstorm.com/images/m16_inv.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 4:32:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You're statements, while they make sense, are about as genius as saying the sky is blue. If all Americans LEFT America, then it wouldn't exist either would it? Shit if all my teeth left my mouth, then I wouldn't have teeth would I? If my pubes all left my privates, well then I would look a bit bigger down there dontcha think... oooh look at my manhood!!!

[=D]
View Quote

Hahahahaha....GB that's some funny shit! [:D]

Hahhaaha!!!
[i]Damn, it's getting tougher and tougher to find folks with a sense of humor![/i]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top