Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/6/2007 4:34:30 AM EDT
A second, higher quality dinosaur was unearthed by a rouge group of scientists yesterday. Upon getting fresh oxygen the prehistoric creature sprang to life and immediatley stole Prfessor Trumps new car, causing a day long high speed pursuit through downtown manhattan. The deadly chase was ended after the car ran out of gas and the confused dino was found by police unrinating into the tank. Of course the prehistoric creature was all like "dont tase me bro" and "the guys at arfcom will flame your ass".
Link Posted: 12/6/2007 4:38:02 AM EDT
[#1]
A little early in the morning for crack isn't it?

Link Posted: 12/6/2007 4:38:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
A second, higher quality dinosaur was unearthed by a rouge group of scientists yesterday. Upon getting fresh oxygen the prehistoric creature sprang to life and immediatley stole Prfessor Trumps new car, causing a day long high speed pursuit through downtown manhattan. The deadly chase was ended after the car ran out of gas and the confused dino was found by police unrinating into the tank. Of course the prehistoric creature was all like "dont tase me bro" and "the guys at arfcom will flame your ass".

Link Posted: 12/6/2007 4:39:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I was wondering what all the commotion was!
Link Posted: 12/6/2007 4:43:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/6/2007 4:56:23 AM EDT
[#5]

The deadly chase was ended after the car ran out of gas and the confused dino was found by police unrinating into the tank.

Who died? Did the PoPo shoot him?
Link Posted: 12/6/2007 4:58:28 AM EDT
[#6]
and people wonder why drugs are bad...
Link Posted: 12/6/2007 5:07:03 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
and people wonder why drugs are bad...

No we don't....posts like the OP prove it damned near daily!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top