Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2007 1:25:51 AM EDT
I have 3 finals today for college.  Soc, English, and some dumbass learing and study skills class...  First one is at 8am.  Heres the problem, i have sleep apnea, and insomnia, and hardly ever made it to the 8am class. although i taught myself most of the course, and went and took the test, im worried about todays final.  Maybe its because ive been awake since 10am yesterday, or what, who knows. I feel like im going to die.

Stayin up all night is the only way i knew i would make it to this final, so ive been up all night drilling it into my head... wish me luck.

Does anyone know how to get rid of ratcoon eyes?  Had em since i was 16, and their gettin pretty dark underneath my eyelids.
Link Posted: 12/6/2007 1:41:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I have been known to do the same thing to avoid missing important things.
Link Posted: 12/6/2007 1:57:08 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I have been known to do the same thing to avoid missing important things.

+1

It is the only fail proof way.
Link Posted: 12/6/2007 2:06:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Benzedrine is your friend!
Link Posted: 12/6/2007 2:09:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have 3 finals today for college.  Soc, English, and some dumbass learing and study skills class...  First one is at 8am.  Heres the problem, i have sleep apnea, and insomnia, and hardly ever made it to the 8am class. although i taught myself most of the course, and went and took the test, im worried about todays final.  Maybe its because ive been awake since 10am yesterday, or what, who knows. I feel like im going to die.

Stayin up all night is the only way i knew i would make it to this final, so ive been up all night drilling it into my head... wish me luck.

Does anyone know how to get rid of ratcoon eyes?  Had em since i was 16, and their gettin pretty dark underneath my eyelids.

Dont let the hippies hold you down brother.
Link Posted: 12/6/2007 2:16:37 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dont let the hippies hold you down brother.

your tellin me, dumbest fucking class ever
Link Posted: 12/6/2007 2:26:23 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Benzedrine is your friend!

I don't even know what that is.

OP - BTDT.  Good luck with it!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top