Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2007 3:51:53 PM EDT
and here comes some asshole on a tractor waving and yelling at me. I'm standing on state land way the hell out in the middle of nowhere and shooting into a ditch with a huge hill behind it.

He mumbled some random hot garbage about private land, tresspassing, shooting, machine guns, scared horses, world war 3, ricochets, hunting, how his giant cock could shoot bigger bullets than my AR.... all the usual.

I just put my earplugs back in and went to work on my targets.

Why can't people live and let live.

Going back at 3AM for some tracer testing.

Asshole.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 4:08:48 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
and here comes some asshole on a tractor waving and yelling at me. I'm standing on state land way the hell out in the middle of nowhere and shooting into a ditch with a huge hill behind it.

He mumbled some random hot garbage about private land, tresspassing, shooting, machine guns, scared horses, world war 3, ricochets, hunting, how his giant cock could shoot bigger bullets than my AR.... all the usual.

Asshole.

Have you considered the possibilty that the better part of "live and let live" might be to not shoot close enough to an agricultural area that you disturb livestock?
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 4:10:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Going back at 3AM to fire off an AR.....

If that disturbed me and I was that farmer...I'd have your ass thrown in jail for disturbance.

Don't be a douchebag.

Also...the state land?...where are you?

You're positive it's not private land?
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 4:12:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Asshole.

my man, you rock i get that alot out in the sticks were i live now, fudds just don't think black rifles are sexy
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 4:12:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't be a dink. If he was close enough to take notice then perhaps you should show a wee bit of respect and "meet in the middle".
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 4:14:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Don't be a dink. If he was close enough to take notice then perhaps you should show a wee bit of respect and "meet in the middle".

Couldnt have said it better
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 4:16:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 4:16:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Asshole.

Does not compute.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 4:17:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

In the hills around here, people can "take notice" from a few miles away. Thankfully, no one cares too much.

Where do you draw the line? (I admit, 3AM may be pushing it).
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 4:30:18 PM EDT
[#9]
After the Mall shooting today I wonder how the 3AM shoot will go?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top