Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2007 7:15:47 AM EDT
This annoying window is popping up all day wanting $19.95 to clean up my system.
WTF caused this to show up?
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 7:17:17 AM EDT
[#1]
surfing the pron causes this.. and touching your self! stop both and it will fix its self!
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 7:19:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I think if you do

UP,UP,DOWN,DOWN,LEFT,RIGHT,LEFT,RIGHT,A,B, Start it will go away
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 7:20:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
surfing the pron causes this.. and touching your self! stop both and it will fix its self!

what happened was my system had a crash so I we took it Best Buy for service.
We had to reload all software from CD and Contravirus and Explorer 7 started invading the screen. Geesh
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 7:20:52 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I think if you do

If you do A, B, Select, Start then you can have someone help you too!  2-Player!
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 7:23:26 AM EDT
[#5]
so you have a fresh restore from CD and contra is on it? How odd..

I bet you pluged it into the interweb with out a firewall or av and then got stung.. go to housecall.trendmicro.com and run the scanner there.. if you can..

and stop the pron and touching yourself.. this will help too..
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 7:25:16 AM EDT
[#6]
I thought it was A,B,B,A Select Start

So I looked it up and found one for the WTF files

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=up+up+down+down+left+right+left+right+b+a+start

A secret fraternal guide for masturbation dating back to ancient mesopotamia. Set forth by one of the first branches of warring tribes composed almost entirely of ten-year old children who were taught by intoxicated shaman that self-image was more important than education. They became the first nation of Nintendous, on the Island of Contraceptive.

Sometimes, before we went on a date, we would up up down down left right left right B A start.

Link Posted: 12/5/2007 7:26:57 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I bet you pluged it into the interweb with out a firewall or av and then got stung.. go to housecall.trendmicro.com and run the scanner there.. if you can..

Thats prolly what happend because as soon as we were online this sh*t showed up
within 10 minutes of logging on. First stop was Arfcom of course.
We were unprotected when this happened.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 7:28:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Try  AVG its a good program to find and isolate infections.
http://free.grisoft.com/doc/download-free-anti-virus/us/frt/0

They also have free rootkit detectors and free anti spyware software.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 7:29:22 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I think if you do

ROFL
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 7:29:25 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

bingo.. a default load of windows unprotected could be hacked in mins.. do what i said above and then get some av/firewall..

Link Posted: 12/5/2007 7:36:24 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

bingo.. a default load of windows unprotected could be hacked in mins.. do what i said above and then get some av/firewall..

10-4. Loading as we speak.
What av/ wall is the best bang for the buck?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top