Quoted:
what model?

Vivicam 3785
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 5:44:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Look up on the companies web site?
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 5:46:12 AM EDT
[#4]
OK, I looked at a manual I found online and it doesnt even mention how to focus.

I am going to assume the camera only has one focus point and its in the center.

So I am guessing just point the camera at what you want to focus on and hold the shutter button halfway down until its in focus.

I could be way off though.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 5:46:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't own that brand or model, but it should auto focus and there should be a button on there that will allow you to take close up pictures.  On my Canon it looks like a little flower icon.  You hit that button and it will let you take close pics of stuff.

Play with the buttons!  Men never use instructions until something gets broken!!!!!

Do it right!

Also on mine when you get ready to take a pic you kind of halfway push the button to take a pic and it focuses before it takes the pic.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 5:48:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Errr im reading on some sites that the camera has a fixed focus...

Link Posted: 12/5/2007 5:50:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Vincent would know.  

Link Posted: 12/5/2007 5:55:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks guys!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top