Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2007 2:02:54 AM EDT
WTF  Today I hear our uncle will start sending 10000 m16s per month to that godforsaken country. Why cant we buy them ak's. Who supplies ammo to them? Does this mean ammo prices will skyrocket again? Might as well start making steel cases and bullets cause you know they wont appreciate and care for those rifles. I bet those weapons will be shitpiled in a year, meanwhile we pay the price.  BTW when will the military change over to no-lead rounds.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 2:10:12 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
WTF  Today I hear our uncle will start sending 10000 m16s per month to that godforsaken country. Why cant we buy them ak's. Who supplies ammo to them? Does this mean ammo prices will skyrocket again? Might as well start making steel cases and bullets cause you know they wont appreciate and care for those rifles. I bet those weapons will be shitpiled in a year, meanwhile we pay the price.  BTW when will the military change over to no-lead rounds.

Afghans have had a marksmanship tradition for centuries.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 2:31:04 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/5/2007 2:32:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Lead free rounds?

I think lead posioning is the least of your worries after getting shot.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 2:33:16 AM EDT
[#4]
In case you haven't noticed, there's a war on.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 2:41:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I heard the rumor about the lead free rounds as well. Sounds like back door gun control to me. And I second the comment about the afgans shooting traditions. Snipers played holy cob with the Russians during thier stay back in the day. And from what I understand from talking to friends that have returned from there , the sniper situation was none too nice for our boys either.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 2:45:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Yea we had some Afghan soldiers hitting 300m targets from the kneeling position with AKs.

Thats not the norm, but alot of the Afghans know how to shoot.

FREE

Quoted:

Quoted:

Afghans have had a marksmanship tradition for centuries.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 2:49:52 AM EDT
[#7]
My GOD!  Has the UN heard about this?  They will not be happy, since they know guns cause violence.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 3:49:08 AM EDT
[#8]
It is a little disturbing to know that our Government will trust tens-of-thousands of foreign Muslims enough to GIVE them new production select-fire weapons but won't even consider allowing U.S. Citizens the opportunity to fill out the PW, jump through the hoops and ask permission to BUY such a *weapon

*I'm speaking of NEW made ClassIII weapons not (and never will be) on the NFA registry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top